Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Maze of Malufus – Starting Party Configurations

Maze of Malufus – Starting Party Configurations

Postby kimo » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:07 am

I looked and "searched" for the following info but found nothing. I apologize if this is a redundant post that someone else has shared.

I just finished the mazes with all 3 parties and kept a record for my future plays of who was in the party and the equipment used. Equipment is in the order of: Weapon, Left Hand, Head, Body Armor, and Accessory. I'm sharing this for other players who plan on playing the Laxius series before release of Laxius Soul in the near future.

Maze #1 led by Luci
Spoiler: show
Luci (lvl 50): Epinambeau, Lava Shield, Alchemy Hat, Armor of the Roots (later Laxius Armor found in maze), Soul Guard.

Lisa (lvl 44): Full Nirum armor set

Batabog (lvl 40): Shatterer, Earth Shield, Hunter Hat, Crusader Armor, Guardian Cloak

Herasia (lvl 22): Fiber-Factory Claw, Bone Arm, Flower Corolla, Cathy-Cat Fur, Manor’s Favorite (bought)

Maze #2 led by Sarah
Sarah (lvl 51): Explosion Bow, Witch Bracelet, Raflesia Hat, Armor of the Roots (from Luci after she equipped Laxius Armor), Aldorlea Ring

Coryool (lvl 38): Diamond Fist, Ninja Madu, Skull Mask, Black Leather Cloak (replaced with Laxius Armor found in maze #2), Artifoly (dropped by “Spirit of the Artifact” in maze #1 crystal at end of the maze)

Spark (lvl 34): Fire Touch, Fire Core (no other options at this level)

Maze #3 led by Random
Random (lvl 51): Black-Hole Sword, Hero Shield, Bio-Tron Helmet, Vampire Noble Jacket, Bravery Ring

Guanidia (lvl 35): Verminator, Xabaldos Wings, Wyrm Hat, Bio-Globulus Melanine, Zelyus Ring

Baretta (lvl 24): Bateleur, Shadow Glove, Palacia Hat, Soil Icama, Artifoly (dropped by “Spirit of the Artifact” in maze #2 crystal at end of the maze)
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions