Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Monster blocking path to mushrooms

Monster blocking path to mushrooms

Postby annej322 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:59 pm

I have arrived at the school and my first assignment is to pick mushrooms. Luciana joined my party. However, there is a monster blocking my path to search for mushrooms and I keep getting killed. There is this monster with a tail like a mermaid and several bee-looking things and they are making mincemeat out of me. I have gotten in a lot of good hits that have taken a lot of HP, but the monster must really have a lot of HP because I can't kill it. Any suggestions.
annej322
Peasant

Re: Monster blocking path to mushrooms

Postby Karks » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:14 am

This monster is hard to kill because he counters your hits. SO that i guess u should try to do more powerfull magic with luciana. Moreover u can cast defense up to all your party. I suggest your guanidia to Kamikaze on him and sarah to support while random is using wrath to be more powerfull...
good luck.

If you still have some problems with this monster, try to blind him. Or maybe u can use guanidia spell, melt, glue, phagocytose...
Karks
Wanderer

Postby annej322 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:49 am

I was able to paralyze the monster and from then on it was simple. If anyone else is having the same problem I recommend trying that. Thanks everyone.
annej322
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:29 am

You found a very good tactic - strategy is important in this game, and finding the right one always pays off.

And then the monsters go +::surrender lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions