Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Pink Crystal

Pink Crystal

Postby punkinthekid » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:56 pm

I have been through these rooms over & over. How do I open the gate where the two chests & a lever are? Killed the bull, but just cannot get into this room. I think I have flipped and unflipped every switch over and over. HELP! please!
punkinthekid
Wanderer

Re: Pink Crystal

Postby Karks » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:59 pm

all the switch must be on except the one of the two which are in the Bull's room.
try to visit again all the maze and u will find
good luck
Karks
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Yes - you need to switch ON all the levers, but the one in the bull room (that would lock you in).
Except for this one they must all be switched ON.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby punkinthekid » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Tried that, but if I switch all of them on, I get locked in the room above the one I need to get to.
punkinthekid
Wanderer

Postby dgford » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Don't worry about that switch that gets you locked in the bull room. You will have to go through the entire dungeon, flip all the switches , and come back to that room with the 2 chests. I went around and around too for a while, until I realized that there was a corridor that I had missed, close to the witch. So just go everywhere til you have all the switches flipped, except for that one that locks you in.
dgford
Mercenary

Postby firefly » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Items I found easy to miss:

Spoiler: show
After getting to the cristal and before touching it, go all the way to the back of it and touch the wall ;) Also check the little dots in the water at the small fountain before the cristal room
My dwellings: The Glade and Eridani's
Anyway, if I wanted a complex story led by dynamic characters that aren't easily categorised into facile dichotomies of good and bad with no clear arc or easily predicted outcome, I'd have left the theatre and lived my damn life. Brownian
firefly
Bounty Hunter

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions