Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Beretta?? where did she go?

Beretta?? where did she go?

Postby freshbrat_ » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:09 pm

Hi...I found Beretta on my very first run thru....I backed out of the crypt though and the door slammed shut behind me and I couldnt get back in. I THEN started the whole game over as I hadnt saved in the appropriate spot and I wanted to find out what happens with Beretta. Now Beretta is NOT there anymore!!! The door is still shut and I started the whole game over!! Does she hate me because I abondoned her the first time? LOL
freshbrat_

Re: Beretta?? where did she go?

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:11 am

i dont think she hates u
once u enter baretta's quest, u *have* to finish it, otherwise she will not join ur party - that's how it happens +::O_o
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby freshbrat_ » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:20 am

But I started a new game over again from the very beginning and she wasnt there this time!! It doesnt matter now ( I guess) as I have moved on and am currently stuck in witch woods....any help with that?? I have read previous posts on the subject but havent been able to find a "crack", a butchery or any keys....thank you so much if you can help me to get past this ...I feel as I am developing warts the longer I stay there!!!
freshbrat_

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:29 am

the "crack" is visible on the wall, albeit being quite "small"

the butchery is shown on the top left side of the map (just like any other map) as u get in - it is after the middle door, if that helps :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Harlow » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:54 am

Hi everyone!

I did the same thing - I tried helping Baretta the first time around, and was far too weak for the demon. So I loaded a younger game (where I never met Baretta at all), got stronger and went back to look for her but she was gone. :( I tried it again with an even younger game, I went to the crypt, saw her standing out front, (didn't talk to her) turned around, got stronger, came back and she was gone. Is there something I can do to make her appear again? I'm getting frustrated and want to move on to Rillia, but don't want to miss this quest and the secret rooms! :)
Harlow
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:02 am

Spoiler: show
Baretta goes if you reach the Lamia Village (second one, in the marshlands, not woods) - as simple as that +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Harlow » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:10 am

OHhhhhhhhhh! [light bulb goes on over my head] +::lol Okay! Thanks Indinera! +::kiss I think I'm going to start that part over again... As you may have noticed, I'm a little obsessive about beating the crypt. LOL
Harlow
Explorer

Postby freshbrat_ » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:00 am

OK thanx....I think I will have to pass on Baretta then....sigh. But I made it thru witch woods !!Thanx for all the help! +::biggrin
freshbrat_

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:49 am

Great for both of you :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions