Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

A possible glitch in the system

A possible glitch in the system

Postby LizzyBug » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:32 pm

I'm wandering around Witchwood, but I accidentally went to the wrong page. I was following the walkthrough from number 88 to 89. I went back to the previous screen and to the right of the screen.
That takes you to this screen:
Unfortunately, when I try to go back through the same passageway to go back one screen, I end up at THIS screen:

Can someone tell me what is going on? Do I have an error in my info? Please tell me I don't have to re-download it. I had a horrible time trying to download it in the first place. What can I do to get to the correct screens?
LizzyBug
Wanderer

Re: A possible glitch in the system

Postby dee0227 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:38 pm

It's not a glitch. In Witchwood, you have to follow the paths exactly because they change when you go the wrong way.
You must have turned the wrong way on one of your turns.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby LizzyBug » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:09 pm

Ok, Dee, could you tell me how you get from this:

88. Start on the right side to work your way left. The first chest has a 1x magicka potion. The second chest has a 1x health auquifolium. In the bottom right corner is a 1x growth bean. The first pumpkin has a monster in it. The next pumpkin has a 1x moon dew. The upper pumpkin to the left has a 1x mist pebble. The pumpkin directly below that has a 1x river tear. The second pumpkin to the left has a 1x ether. The next one has a monster. If you like go up the stairs to the left and look at the beautiful view. Now head back down onto the next screen and then left onto the next screen. Head left and follow the pumpkin trail up.

To this:

89. Move onto the next screen. Grab the 1x spicy mandrake to the south and then up north grab another 1x spicy mandrake. To the left beside the second tree grab the 1x XP pumpkin. To the very left is a chest with a 1x health auquifolium. To the right go up and grab the temporary mind crystal boost. Above the water to the right grab the 1x XP pumpkin. Now go left and open the chest to get 1x thunder beans. Open the next chest along to get the dark sword. Now head back left and go up. Now keep following the pumpkins. The first one has a 1x Magicka tincture. After the third glowing pumpkin grab the 1x XP pumpkin. The pumpkin next to it has a 1x condition stone. The next one up has a 1x grey salt. The last glowing pumpkin has a 1x animal food. Go up to the grassy bit and grab the 1x green ooze. To the left is a 1x growth bean. Now go down and follow the pumpkins onto the next screen. Go across the bridge and go up a bit. Grab a 1x mandragore root to the left. Go across the bridge and grab the second 1x Mandragore root. Go up and open the chest to get 2x holy mirror. Also grab the temporary strength stat boost. Now prepare for a fight. The old woman reassures that she is not the one that is taking the pets. However Luciana is not convinced so the woman threatens to eat them. She turns into the ghost of witch woods. Lethal dance works well on the monster. Use Lucianas fire storm spell to get rid of all the pumpkin heads hanging around to help. Also try to paralyse the ghost. You will gain 100 gold and it will randomly drop a necroleech (all). Luciana notices that the missing pets aren’t there and that there must be something else behind this evil.

And where is the screen that the bold section is talking about? I am SOOOOOOOOOO lost and confused.

Lizzy
LizzyBug
Wanderer

Postby dee0227 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Try this chart. It tells you which way to go to get to the Manor. Follow the colors.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=316&p=4917&hilit=witchwood+map#p4917

You will probably be going back and forth a lot. Don't kill the final enemy until you are sure you are ready to continue. Make sure your healing items etc are where you want to be because after you kill him you don't get back to the town for a long time.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions