Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

guards help

guards help

Postby seyah3 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:48 pm

can somebody please help me in getting past the guards outside of Mt. Zulle? i have tried 6 times and keep having to fight them. i tried running past them and jumping off the log but they caught me before i could go any furher, was enjoying the game until this part and now am getting tired of not being able to get away from them, i don't want to spend all my time fighting them and not being aqble to go any further, can you use dynamite t blow them up? Please somebody help me.

thank you
seyah3
Wanderer

Re: guards help

Postby firefly » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:52 pm

They never go away.

You need to keep defeating them until you get to the log. No other way. The respawn after each battle.
My dwellings: The Glade and Eridani's
Anyway, if I wanted a complex story led by dynamic characters that aren't easily categorised into facile dichotomies of good and bad with no clear arc or easily predicted outcome, I'd have left the theatre and lived my damn life. Brownian
firefly
Bounty Hunter

Postby eridani » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:52 pm

If you have managed to get down the log then you are close to be able to get rid of them, you can jump down the waterfall to get away :)
eridani
Ranger

Postby *Logan* » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:25 am

I found the guards to be extremely easy to avoid..

I didn't fight them a single time during this section, though I think I HAD to near the start...
They continued to walk around in a circle most of the time and walk into walls. +::biggrin
*Logan*

*Logan*
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:27 am

The trick is to create a distance with them from the very start, then it's easier to manage. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions