Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

D: I really messed that up.

D: I really messed that up.

Postby Evemy » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:28 am

Ohk, so I made it to the secret mansion in the Witch Woods. So I go to the skeleton I have to battle, & when I walked up to him & got in the battle, I realized that my energy was low for Random Sarah Luciana & Coryool. So I got out of the battle. Then, the skeleton dude said something like, "Haha chicken." Or something that I was scared. Then he left & there was an empty chest. Now I've tried EVERYTHING I can to get it so I can battle him again & get the key to go through the middle door, but I just can't. What do I do?! I REALLY don't wanna start all over again. l: I DO Have it saved on another file before I did that, but it's farther back by about an hour of playing & they're about 7 levels behind & haven't gone into the secrets rooms. It will take forEVER to get through that again. Dx
I'm the brunette. Why? Because I'm not BLONDE. :PP. Really though, I'm the one with glasses [x
Dudee. Have you ever eaten PEANUT BUTTER with a FORK?? Well, I have. &.it.rocked.o-O
& in case you're wondering, my name is Lizzeh.[:
Evemy
Peasant

Re: D: I really messed that up.

Postby EmeraldEyez » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:03 pm

I am unfortunatley thinking you are going to have to go back to your previous save.... +::cry

Unless someone else knows a trick that I don't! :)
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Re: D: I really messed that up.

Postby Evemy » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:58 pm

EmeraldEyez wrote:I am unfortunatley thinking you are going to have to go back to your previous save.... +::cry

Unless someone else knows a trick that I don't! :)

Probably. that's ohk I guess. I'm just wondering if because I quit if it gave me the key.. I should go check ight now. Because a chest was open.. was the key for the middle door inside of the chest?
I'm the brunette. Why? Because I'm not BLONDE. :PP. Really though, I'm the one with glasses [x
Dudee. Have you ever eaten PEANUT BUTTER with a FORK?? Well, I have. &.it.rocked.o-O
& in case you're wondering, my name is Lizzeh.[:
Evemy
Peasant

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions