Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Southern Shores, Island of Ultai & Holiday Island..

Southern Shores, Island of Ultai & Holiday Island..

Postby Evemy » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:14 pm

In the Southern Shores, Island of Ultai, Cape of Ultai, & Holiday Island.. are there any secret room, by any chance? & One of the faeries talk about some kind of treasure. Is it that wand or staff that Luciana can get out with 600 resistance? Or could it be the two golden pyramid replicas or whatever they are..?
I'm the brunette. Why? Because I'm not BLONDE. :PP. Really though, I'm the one with glasses [x
Dudee. Have you ever eaten PEANUT BUTTER with a FORK?? Well, I have. &.it.rocked.o-O
& in case you're wondering, my name is Lizzeh.[:
Evemy
Peasant

Re: Southern Shores, Island of Ultai & Holiday Island..

Postby D-Squall » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:35 pm

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=542

Check this link for the secret rooms :) About the other questions you asked, I don't remember.

Let's wait for someone to appear and answer.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Evemy » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:01 am

Well, I went to it & clicked the other link.. but it would just says cannot display webpage. Oh well.[:
I'm the brunette. Why? Because I'm not BLONDE. :PP. Really though, I'm the one with glasses [x
Dudee. Have you ever eaten PEANUT BUTTER with a FORK?? Well, I have. &.it.rocked.o-O
Evemy
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:25 am

For me it works well.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby jyarceus1993 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:42 pm

http://www.4shared.com/file/92460635/92 ... Rooms.html

Are you sure you can't open this website O__o ?(I'm allowed to post an admin's like here,right? +::Dunno )

Aaaaaaaaaaaand for the Wand or staff,NO :)

The Fairies treasure-Nirum Equipment ? :) The boots,helmet,the axe,etc etc right?

The golden pyramid replicas have no use,I guess +::biggrin I may be wrong though :)
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

La shai'a waqi'on motlaq bal kollon momken-Altair
jyarceus1993
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Evemy » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:36 pm

jyarceus1993 wrote:http://www.4shared.com/file/92460635/92 ... Rooms.html

Are you sure you can't open this website O__o ?(I'm allowed to post an admin's like here,right? +::Dunno )

Aaaaaaaaaaaand for the Wand or staff,NO :)

The Fairies treasure-Nirum Equipment ? :) The boots,helmet,the axe,etc etc right?

The golden pyramid replicas have no use,I guess +::biggrin I may be wrong though :)

Yes, I can't open the website. But I'm not talking about the Nirum stuff. When you go to The southern shores & Island of Ultai there are 2 yellow faeries. One of them talks about some kind of hidden treasure in the island. & I just can't find it.:PP
Evemy
Peasant

Postby Evemy » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Ohk. This computer was just being stupid yesterday.-.- So I got to the website, but we haven't hooked up my computer yet because we just moved. That computer doesn't have any virus protection. So I'm on my grandma's computer & it's sooo slow Dx. So I can't download anything. Oh well.[:
Evemy
Peasant

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions