Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Peak of Heroes - Neyin where is he?

Peak of Heroes - Neyin where is he?

Postby papillonma » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:34 pm

How do I find the mirror to face Neyin. I went back to the exit and did not exit and then went back to where the wall is and no Neyin. I went back to Rillia and entered the peak again (I just started out on level 0).

Is there something special to do to find Neyin? I am at a standstill and do not want to try the Atlas caves until I finish the Peak of Heroes.

Thanks in advance for any help, I am itching to finish him off and continue on with the game.

Papillonma
papillonma
Wanderer

Re: Peak of Heroes - Neyin where is he?

Postby lppedersen » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:46 pm

You will face it if you go through it all two times. Therefore you have to exit the first time.
lppedersen
Wanderer

Postby papillonma » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:50 pm

Wow, thanks for your help. I had already decided to try it twice to level up my minor characters. I think I am at level 20 the second time.

Thanks again for your help.

Papillonma
papillonma
Wanderer

Postby papillonma » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:16 am

I have completed the Peak of Heroes and now am getting creamed by Neyin. Random is 81, Luci is 69, Sarah 69 and Coryool is 61. I have tried to Zombify everyone except Luci and have not succeeded. Have tried using the Dark Blast spell and hardly any damage. What is a good strategy for fighting him and am I using the right characters? What does Zombifying everyone do in the fight and how do you make them zombies (I tried the spell that heals and is supposed to zombify and it did not work)? What are the other characters doing while Luci is doing her thing?

I am grateful for any help.

Papillonma
papillonma
Wanderer

Postby Tomas » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:14 am

I personally used Totems of evil on Neyin, it takes 5% of HP each, depends on how much of them you have (I had 19, Neyin has about 1 mil. HP, the 50K left was manageable.)
But beware, you might miss the Totems of evil for Ozur fight, eventually. Although, if you choose Blessed Touch aura as a reward for beating Neyin (it makes you immune to all status change effect such as stun or silence), every following fight in 3SoD will be easy (on the other hand it kinda ruins the game I would say), so you won't need Totems of evil anymore.
And a little hint - Blessed touch only applies to party that was used for Neyin fight, so I strongly suggest to fight him with the "main party" - Random, Sarah, Lucianan, Coryool.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby papillonma » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:10 pm

I have used all my totems of evil on Ozur in the final fight. I chose to do Peak of Heroes, Atlas Caves, the colyesium, and a few other tasks after the ending fight with Ozur. I chose the Blessed Touch as my reward after doing the Peak of Heroes the first time.

Papillonma
papillonma
Wanderer

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions