Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

This is the best Aldorlea game

This is the best Aldorlea game

Postby bclouds » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:18 pm

I love this game to bits and I especially love how you fixed some of the flaws such as the dialogue that was a but muddled with the first version of the game.
I'm really surprised though that this game didn't influence the other two Laxius Force games that appeared after laxius Force 1 as this takes all the good bits of Laxius Force and adds so much more to make it a truly magnificent experience.

Hidden rooms - I love how most of the secrets are not too hard to discover and rewards you for clicking on things such as a tree with a hollowed out section.

Discoverable items - What I prefer about this game to Laxius Force is the fact you don't have to click on everything. Most discoverable items appear in the world, giving it a much more fast flowing experience as you just have to be observant of things as you explore. There's a ton of items to discover too!

Sound effects and music - Totally fitting for the game

Dialogue and plot events - The dialogue is constantly witty and the storyline moves along at a fast pace. I especially love the moment when Sarah is almost boiled alive by a tribe of savage Lamias who don't take kindly to strangers.

Combat - Much more fun than Laxius Force as there is greater strategy involved when you can now use scrolls for characters who don't have the magic. Great weapon sets to discover and great variable tactics such as your Flame party member who can search for items, blind the enemies or use counters.

Graphics - Absolutely gorgeous and atmospheric world with plenty of variety in locations.

Dungeons - Well thought out and fun with plenty of secrets to discover.

NPCs - They arn't as boring to talk to as characters in some games like Final Fantasy 12. Lots of humour and some decent quest givers too.

Lasting appeal - One hell of a long game and you don't get bored.

Overall - My new favourite game and especially now that the dialogue has been cleaned up and other improvements. Its like an entirely new game to the version 1.
bclouds
Mercenary

Re: This is the best Aldorlea game

Postby Indinera » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:04 pm

well thanks for this awesome feedback!

i'm curious to know which games of mine you've played already :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby bclouds » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Indinera wrote:well thanks for this awesome feedback!

i'm curious to know which games of mine you've played already :)

To date, all of them ( except for Laxius Power Trilogy) and I love them all!
I especially loved Millennium 2 : Take Me Higher recently and Dreamscape. I stopped playing Dreamscape as Nightmare got too hard for me but I'll be returning to it soon and playing it on the next difficulty level down.
Its a much more tactical experience as enemies don't respawn and its good for that reason.
Looking forward to Laxius Souls in the future as I loved the Laxius Force series to death!
bclouds
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:31 pm

thanks for the compliments!

3 stars is a very solid stand-alone game indeed, i'm glad u rank it first among all my games ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tyrellias » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:08 am

If you have finished with all of Indy games, try Laxius Power :P
http://www.laxiusgames.org

It's much less polished than his recent games, but it's still good today if you don't mind the old graphics :P
-I'm currently replaying the whole game for the 4th time and except for 1 annoying quest, the game is never boring.

P.S. Laxius Power 3 is one of the best games of Indinera even if it's free.
Tyrellias
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:43 am

Most would agree I always give my best for the last of the trilogy.
Which means Laxius Power 3 and Laxius Force 3 are my finest! +::biggrin
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions