Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

boss-Ozur

boss-Ozur

Postby Malice » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:24 pm

please gimme some ideas of what to equip or what to throw at him, im in the hall of fools leveling up bc i cant beat him he beats me in 3 strikes, it sucks lol and im a level 73, should i just level up to 99? im gonna go mental in that hall of fools but its the highest HP i can find. so heeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllp please

i feel there is a trick to him so please help me
Malice
Wanderer

Re: boss-Ozur

Postby D-Squall » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Your level is great :)

I don't remember well which tactic I used but I used these characters to battle him:

Random: Normal attacks
Sarah: Boosts and Heal when needed
Luciana: Don't remember which magic I used with her.
Lisa: I equiped her with the Nimrum equipments, so she was very powerfull, Normal attacks.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby steve » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:59 am

your post is a couple weeks ago, so i'm sure you've beaten Ozur by now, but i took mellowkat's advice and zombified Random, then hung on for dear life (pure water unzombifies him). it took me several attempts (it's all "random"), but my neighbors could hear the celebration when he fell. no spells or items -- i was out of totems of evil at this point -- just straight attacks and staying alive long enough. my characters were all leveled in the 50s, so leveling isn't your issue -- equipment, maybe? it helps enormously to equip your fighters with powerful weapons that strike and counterstrike multiple times -- Random and Ozur had one-on-ones that lasted over ten exchanges, since both were counterattacking. Sarah chipped in with the occasional strike, and Luci kept feeding necroleeches, necrotears, pink tincture (?), moon rose, etc., whatever kept Random and Sarah on their feet. good luck.
steve
Wanderer

Postby harshith » Tue May 31, 2011 2:53 pm

Ozur is very tough, I was in level 60's, physical attacks or counter's with random, let sarah heal the party,
use a best spell of Lucy's. He was very tough for me but I managed to beat after 50+ rounds!!!. Use special
items like crystal rain and some others.Since u are at lvl 73 u can defeat him pretty easily takes 30+ rounds
i suppose and Steve is right, hope this helps.
harshith
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue May 31, 2011 7:31 pm

depending on your mode and random's power, you can also beat him in one round if your random counter-attacks on him ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby harshith » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:40 am

I played the game in EASY MODE , but i felt that the BOSS battle was freaking hard!!
harshith
Bard

Postby Tyrellias » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:29 am

I play on Hell and I use counter-attack :P
Usually, Random dies one or two times before winning.

Of course, I have the best equipment available at this point in order to do this...
Tyrellias
Mercenary

Postby Aennyil » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:35 pm

I take it this is not the final Ozur battle since the op mentions 4 characters in the battle. I took him down easily the first time with totems.

I'm level 50 with all but Baretta now and my best effort was about 30 rounds and then he wiped my party one by one as I tried to rez the dead one(s). Is lvl 50 too low to try and get him down? Nothing seems to do much damage unless I use Random's boost and then he hits for 1K+. Lisa's dark spell does 1K+ also but nothing that would debuff him seems to land.

Do I need to lvl up in the final area or is there a strategy I am not thinking of? +::sos +::sos +::sos
Aennyil
Peasant

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions