Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Nirium Boots

Nirium Boots

Postby EmeraldEyez » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:16 pm

I had bought the boots, and when I went to go look for them after the mushroom hunt they were not in my items list, so I thought that I must have sold them on accident, so I went to an earlier save re purchased the boots, and immediately went to look for them in my items list, and I cannot find them....is this a bug, or am I missing something...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Emmy +::kiss

PS: This is my 4th or 5th play through of 3 stars and I honestly don't recall the boots missing...hmmm +::wizard
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Re: Nirium Boots

Postby D-Squall » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:18 pm

I played and finished 3stars three times and I never had a problem with the Nimrum Boots, maybe if you look again?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby EmeraldEyez » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:24 pm

So I searched through the whole items list again, and could not find the boots, so I shutdown the game, and booted it back up, and re-searched the list, and there they were +::wizard ......Maybe it was just a glitch! Back to playing again +::clap

Love this game +::heart
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Postby D-Squall » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Ah, great. ^^ Love this game too. :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:08 pm

EmeraldEyez wrote:So I searched through the whole items list again, and could not find the boots, so I shutdown the game, and booted it back up, and re-searched the list, and there they were +::wizard ......Maybe it was just a glitch! Back to playing again +::clap

Love this game +::heart

Thank you! :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions