Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

can someone help me iam stuck

can someone help me iam stuck

Postby redamar » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:55 am

I seem to be stuck in the mansion. I was fighting the skeleton, what's his face... Daramouss! I "escaped" the battle and Daramouss left with a "hahaha, you cowards" or something similar. Now he is nowhere to be seen, the middle door of the mansion is still shut and I am close to having a coniption fit. ;-)
Where is he?
And if he's gone - How do I get the key?
So, if anyone out there can help me (google won't, so maybe you can), it would be highly appreciated!
redamar
Peasant

Re: can someone help me iam stuck

Postby Tomas » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi redamar. Don't you have a save right before the fight? It's quite possible that "escaping" this fight is something that wasn't taken into account, so it might be a bug.
Or you could just try to re-enter the map, maybe the skeleton will appear again.
Tomas
Ranger

Re: can someone help me iam stuck

Postby redamar » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:25 pm

thanks for find intrest on answer me i have a save at level 35 but i was around 50 level i play some time damn that i save on my main save i found it strange that you can run from boss ok thanks anaway they shoyld fix the bug. i have try to enter again i even go back to town it doesn't fix it
redamar
Peasant

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions