Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

re: Cape of Ulthai

re: Cape of Ulthai

Postby redrocks50 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:39 pm

couple of questions from Cape of Ulthai and Southern Shores.

Cape of Ulthai, there are these little dots that you can't walk over but I can't figure out what they are, I've found 3 so far. I've used Baretta's perception and every different combination of equipment I can think of. Are they supposed to mean anything? Searching for the pyramid right now.

Southern Shores - a ladder going into the ocean, Random says he can't breath under water, so I'm wondering if this is Guanidia's job, don't have him equipped usually cause he's such a whiner.

Right now I have Random, Sarah, Luci & Baretta. I like Spark but got stuck in a loop w/ him and some sort of firefly/butterfly insect (can't remember the name) so am leaving him in the wings until I get back to Rillia.

Any help would be appreciated, so thanks in advance!! +::whistle 8) 8) +::kiss
redrocks50
Peasant

Re: re: Cape of Ulthai

Postby diklazam » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:34 pm

1. to find the pyramid you have fo follow a way which goes from the man at the beggining of the islad and to go along with it. it is a little bit brown darker that the usual. follow it and it will lead you to the pyramids.
2. the ladder means nothing. you dont need it.
3. with the flying creature it happans to me as well so i left it and start again with the save file. just bad luck to meet it or may be a bug.
hope i helped.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby redrocks50 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:22 pm

thanks for the help, I take it the path to the pyramids is the same path that takes you to the sun guys? I found the pyramids that weren't real and think I sold them in a time of need. I hope that's not the same ones, or I may have to get them the next time I play through the game.

again, thanks for your help!!
redrocks50
Peasant

Postby Sassy » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:32 pm

redrocks50 wrote:thanks for the help, I take it the path to the pyramids is the same path that takes you to the sun guys? I found the pyramids that weren't real and think I sold them in a time of need. I hope that's not the same ones, or I may have to get them the next time I play through the game.

again, thanks for your help!!

You need to used berettas perception in the desert to find the real pyramids it will look like a pile of jewels. The blue utterfly gives ou tons of experience although hard to hit.
Sassy

Postby kanifer » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:14 am

the spell that sarah and random learn from the assassin's guild kills the butterflies with one strike every time. Easy XP. You can find the Pyramid without perception as well. Somewhere middle top, keep walking around till something invisible keeps you from moving forward. Then press enter.
kanifer
Mercenary

Postby redrocks50 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:32 pm

thanks bunches and bunches, just finally killed the hippogryffe at the top of the Peaks, that was endless, think I spent several hours there. So I am off for a new adventure, clearing up some quests in ShriLankte (probably mispelled) then off to sun and fun again!!!

loving this game, just when you think you got it covered you find a new area, it's great all the other games I've played ended way too soon. I think I've got about 180 hrs on this game, (no wonder laundry is piled up! lmao) Thanks again! +::YAY
redrocks50
Peasant

Postby redrocks50 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:25 pm

found it! thanks for the help!! I'm still trying to figure out what those "dots" are that you can't walk over but they don't let you do anything on them.

Also, this question has probably been asked but is there any significance to the snakes on the Southern Shores? +:::| +:::|
redrocks50
Peasant

Postby Sassy » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:55 pm

i don't think those spots r anything.
Sassy

Postby reifist » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:17 pm

diklazam wrote:1. to find the pyramid you have fo follow a way which goes from the man at the beggining of the islad and to go along with it. it is a little bit brown darker that the usual. follow it and it will lead you to the pyramids.
2. the ladder means nothing. you dont need it.
3. with the flying creature it happans to me as well so i left it and start again with the save file. just bad luck to meet it or may be a bug.
hope i helped.

i followed the dark path in the sand but i didn't find the pyramid but been trnasported to cape of ulthai instead. i have baretta with me with perception skills. HELP pls. i really cannot find the pyramid.thnx
reifist
Wanderer

Postby bukjones » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:49 pm

To find the golden pyramid without Baretta.
Face the desert witch that sells sunshine cream
Go down 3 spaces
Go right 14 spaces (you should be just under the leftmost corner of the southernmost "hill")
Go down 10 spaces (there should be an invisible object stopping you from going any further down
Press enter
bukjones
Peasant

Postby Grace » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:32 am

I found 3 spot that I have to go around, it's like a tiny dark stone, I press enter, I have Baretta using perception, nothing happen. +::sos

One is near a fairy that says " There is a secret tresure around here, but I have no idea where it could be"
2) Near a guy that sells things
3) above the guy selling things near a Palm Tree
I talk to the Viziers, one of then ask for the Gold Pyramid, another for something for his throat +::sos
What should I get it for his throat?

Thank you
Grace
Mercenary

Postby Grace » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:35 am

I found the Pyramid :)
Where can I get the remedy for the Vizier Sore throat?
thank you
Grace
Mercenary

Postby Sassy » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:42 am

Grace wrote:I found the Pyramid :)
Where can I get the remedy for the Vizier Sore throat?
thank you

I think some one said you get stuff fo the sore throat in atlas cave, Or it was in the outer world. But I think it was in the atals cave, Cuz I remember i didn't have it when I came form the mad house.
Sassy

Postby Grace » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:23 pm

Thank you :)
Grace
Mercenary

Postby Sassy » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:59 am

+::biggrin no probs
Sassy

Next

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions