Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Random and sarah

Random and sarah

Postby motorola » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:39 am

Ive kicked Ozur's ass and now back to rillia (without baretta, don't know if it has any effect). I saw during the conversation between yveen and iota that random will forget that he ever confessed to sarah, which in my opinion, sucks. But yveen and the heaven doctor said that love can't be avoided, so is this a hint that there's a way to make random confess to her again? call me sentimental, but seriously, what's the point of all those ass kicking if you don't get the girl you love. This is not a happy ending in my opinion.
motorola
Peasant

Re: Random and sarah

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:34 am

Oh, they do get together! There are 6 more games with them, the Laxius Power trilogy (which is ancient, but great games anyway) and the Laxius Force trilogy where they are a couple.
LP is free, Tomas just recently uploaded a link for the three games. If you don't mind very pixelated optics you'll certainly enjoy them.
https://www.mediafire.com/?4j32yk5se0qi ... 9tp7punn1n

And LF can be purchased here. Those are really awesome games. +::clap
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby motorola » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:32 pm

I know about LP, but is it related to this game? AFAIK, the only correlation between the two games is the naming of the characters. Do they actually get together in this game though?
motorola
Peasant

Postby Tomas » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:59 pm

3SoD is a prequel to LP. And yes, Sarah and Random are together in LP and LF.
Tomas
Ranger

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions