Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

missed baretta would cause several quests can't be completed

missed baretta would cause several quests can't be completed

Postby motorola » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:54 am

I didn't get baretta and batabog (I'm assuming they come as a package?) Does this mean I can't complete the 6 fairies quest and nirium quest?
I'm also stuck with the elf's guild quest to find bromium. where can I get one?
also, after slaying the 3 dragons, returned to sankt leona and save at the nearest bunny rabbit, I got the "huge dragon seen flying to snow land". What does that mean? where can I find this dragon (I'm assuming I'll get to slay that one too?)
thanks
motorola
Peasant

Re: missed baretta would cause several quests can't be compl

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:55 pm

Baretta and Batabog don't come together. Baretta is in the swamp and you must help her in her quest before leaving the swamp in order for her to join you.
Batabog is in Rillia at the port. You can get him after defeating Balbazak at the Pirate's HQ, when you have the Sailor Axe. He'll not join before you have this item.
You can finish the fairies quest without any of the two.
The Nirum quest, however, can't be finished if you haven't visited Uzair's tomb as one piece can be found there.
Same for the Bromium. That's a bit tricky. It can also be found at Uzair's tomb, but only if Spark's fighting strategy is set on "Observant".
The dragon can be found in the Snowy Lands on the screen where there's a blue pillar and above that pillar on a rock there's a lava pool. To the right of that a path goes north, there you should see the dragon.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Re: missed baretta would cause several quests can't be compl

Postby RabbiG » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:49 pm

I can't seem to find Barretta at the entrance of the tomb. What do I need to do to trigger her being there? Or have I done something to make her not be there? HELP!
RabbiG
Wanderer

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions