Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: sick of the spikes

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:14 am

jincyk wrote:I'm not having fun with the prod. facility spike drop. May I send you my save file?

PM'd
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby feyone2 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:32 am

Hi Jeremy, I'm in the area of strength and I went to the underground part with water etc and a big hole but nothing happens what should I do and where should I go? +::sos
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:06 pm

feyone2 wrote:Hi Jeremy, I'm in the area of strength and I went to the underground part with water etc and a big hole but nothing happens what should I do and where should I go?

Spoiler: show
See the flashing tiles around the hole? Stand on the one at the top and circle the hole clockwise, touching each one of the flashing tiles in order on your way around. This will trigger the pool in the courtyard above being drained. You can then enter the pool and move forward.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Hi Jeremy, I'm stuck again! This time with the vines, I haven't even managed 1 so far. Not sure what I'm doing wrong so could you give me a few extra clues please. +::surrender :(
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby soulcatapult » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 am

As soon as you reach the top of a vine, press the action key/button to jump to the next one (don't hold it). When Leonardo reaches the bottom of the next vine, he will quickly lurch over to grab it; when you see this quick lurching motion, press up to climb onto the next vine. Repeat the cycle.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire/rock facing in Hobo

Postby Eva » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:29 am

Blitzen posted this B4 but I don't see any reply. Can someone help me? I am stuck at the volcano in Hobo, the part where you have to rearrange the rocks with faces. I I didn't pay close enough attention to the instructions I was given--I thought he said I had to arrange them with all the faces pointing in, which I did, then I stood in the middle of them, but nothing happened. What am I missing? I also tried arranging the rocks with the top two facing in and the bottom two facing out (like the marker rocks in the corners). Same results.

I don't know what Iam supposed to do next. Help? +::surrender
Eva
Bard

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire/rock facing in Hobo

Postby gaby5516 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:17 pm

Eva wrote:Blitzen posted this B4 but I don't see any reply. Can someone help me? I am stuck at the volcano in Hobo, the part where you have to rearrange the rocks with faces. I I didn't pay close enough attention to the instructions I was given--I thought he said I had to arrange them with all the faces pointing in, which I did, then I stood in the middle of them, but nothing happened. What am I missing? I also tried arranging the rocks with the top two facing in and the bottom two facing out (like the marker rocks in the corners). Same results.

I don't know what Iam supposed to do next. Help? +::surrender

you must face all of the faces inward toward the center
gaby5516
Bard

Postby Eva » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:56 pm

Thank you gaby..That worked!! +::Dance
Eva
Bard

Postby gaby5516 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:46 pm

I'm glad it worked for you..........Happy Gaming
by the way, the answers to most of the questions you might come across, are probably already in this forum somewhere.
the easiest way to check, just put a search word into the search pane up on the left top, and there will be some of the found answers come up for you.
it's faster that way, than to scroll through them all.

Have fun :)

P.S. but if that should fail, keep posting here and ask. Someone will eventually answer you.
gaby5516
Bard

Postby feyone2 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:06 am

Hi Jeremy, I managed to get through the 1st lot of vines but the 2nd set have me stumped! I make it to the 5th or 6th and then end up at the beginning again. +::sos please
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Re: Triton tower/how to exit

Postby Eva » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:05 pm

I think I have done all I need to do here and don't know how to exit. When I call my sky guy from outside on top of a turret it says "can't use that here." Can't use my land guy and am running around all over inside and out and am running out of restoration items. Help +::sos
Ondine and Neptune are gone. +::sos
Thanks
Eva
Bard

Re: Triton tower/how to exit

Postby soulcatapult » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:09 am

feyone2 wrote:Hi Jeremy, I managed to get through the 1st lot of vines but the 2nd set have me stumped! I make it to the 5th or 6th and then end up at the beginning again. please

PM'd

Eva wrote:I think I have done all I need to do here and don't know how to exit. When I call my sky guy from outside on top of a turret it says "can't use that here." Can't use my land guy and am running around all over inside and out and am running out of restoration items. Help
Ondine and Neptune are gone.
Thanks

Hi Eva,

There's only one place where you can escape Triton's Tower, and that's the very top of it. There are other outside areas, but the Sky Horn will only work at the highest point, so please make sure that's where you are. There's a warp on the floor where you fought Octoboss (before the swift currents) that takes you to near the top of the tower. Take the stairs up from there and that's where you should be.

If you're not near that, just keep heading up. There are a couple of split paths and these may have confused you; if the Sky Horn doesn't work in a particular spot, backtrack and find another way to a higher point in the tower, and try again.

EDIT: This is where you use the Sky Horn:
Spoiler: show
Last edited by soulcatapult on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby Eva » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Thank you jeremy..that info helped a lot..I am really enjoying the game. I am now out and on my way!!
Thanks for being there for us.. +::clap
Eva
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:31 pm

Eva wrote:Thank you jeremy..that info helped a lot..I am really enjoying the game. I am now out and on my way!!
Thanks for being there for us..

You're very welcome. :)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby soulcatapult » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:24 pm

Hey, I'm back with another little inquiry if anyone's interested.

In your opinion, what is the saddest scene in the game? Why did it affect you?

Also, what is your favorite scene in the game, and why? It could overlap with the saddest if that's your preference.

As well, what's your favorite area or "phase" of the game? It could be a single field area, dungeon, town, or island in general, a segment of the story, battle/boss fight, or anything else. Please include details/reasoning if you like.

Of course, if you just really liked a single part of the game, the answers to all of these questions could potentially overlap.

Please use spoiler tags when replying to avoid spoiling the story for others.
I appreciate your feedback! :)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers