Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

how to use baretta's perception and craft skill

how to use baretta's perception and craft skill

Postby over_cloud9 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:55 am

I used them both but cant figure out how do they work.when i use the craft skill,she says that the party needs to unequip its weapons,but she didnt upgrade them.what do i need to do to upgrade it?is it dependant on her MN or some items as well?

also i dont know how does the perception works.when i use this skill,it says she is in perception mode untill the party encounters a monster.so the perception needs to be activated everytime after a fight(that costs mana :( )?and how does she perceive special hiddenartifacts?
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Re: how to use baretta's perception and craft skill

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:17 am

used them both but cant figure out how do they work.when i use the craft skill,she says that the party needs to unequip its weapons,but she didnt upgrade them.what do i need to do to upgrade it?is it dependant on her MN or some items as well?

On Mn.
Unequip the weapons you want crafted though, they have to be in the inventory so that Baretta can look into them.

also i dont know how does the perception works.when i use this skill,it says she is in perception mode untill the party encounters a monster.so the perception needs to be activated everytime after a fight(that costs mana )?and how does she perceive special hiddenartifacts?

Perception is rather a spell to use when you are trapped or sense the room could be special.
If you do it for every place, you will lose your sanity. It's not supposed to be used that way in all fairness, nor it is a "major spell".
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Anonymouzz » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Whooooooossssshhhhh...

I've found out 2 use of Barretta's perception... +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY

1. In the Hall of Madness... inside the Manor of Fools... Wherein you get a BARD'S HAT that seems to be pretty useless... You may cast Barretta's perception and if her level is high enough... a note on the wall between the guy who sells hats and the witch will show up...

Barretta will read this informing about the BARD'S HAT... saying that its a powerful artifact (but not one of the artifacts that needs to be collected, In fact it dont have "Artifact" written beside its name)...
It will also state about the effect of this so-called powerful artifact which is...
Spoiler: show
Counter-All, 1st Strike, MP Cost x03, and Outerworld Boost Retainer... Cool... +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin

2. In the Hall of Madness as well... Inside the Village of Cats and Rats... Go to the Rats part then go south... Cast Barretta's Perception, then a Stone Book will appear stating that "The Magical Flame at the Cats Throne Room is able to confer the ability to keep forever the Outerworld Boost"... I guess this is one of the reason why some of us is wondering why some of the characters still have the Outerworld Boost Status when in fact they're already out of the Outerworld... +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin

3. Another one i forgot to include...
After the sewers when youre currently at the library catacombs and youre almost near the FINAL EYE...
You may cast Barretta's perception and a Wraith will appear... He is UWE BECKER and if you manage to beat him... he will drop a NINJA MADU which enable you to HITx3 Randomly... +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin

I'll go and try to explore further maps and check for any other use of Barretta's perception... +::music +::music +::music
Last edited by Anonymouzz on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Anonymouzz
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:10 am

+::wizard +::wizard +::wizard +::wizard +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby over_cloud9 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:35 am

Anonymouzz wrote:Whooooooossssshhhhh...

I've found out 2 use of Barretta's perception... +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY

1. In the Hall of Madness... inside the Manor of Fools... Wherein you get a BARD'S HAT that seems to be pretty useless... You may cast Barretta's perception and if her level is high enough... a note on the wall between the guy who sells hats and the witch will show up...

Barretta will read this informing about the BARD'S HAT... saying that its a powerful artifact (but not one of the artifacts that needs to be collected, In fact it dont have "Artifact" written beside its name)...
It will also state about the effect of this so-called powerful artifact which is...
Spoiler: show
Counter-All, 1st Strike, MP Cost x03, and Outerworld Boost Retainer... Cool... +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin

2. In the Hall of Madness as well... Inside the Village of Cats and Rats... Go to the Rats part then go south... Cast Barretta's Perception, then a Stone Book will appear stating that "The Magical Flame at the Cats Throne Room is able to confer the ability to keep forever the Outerworld Boost"... I guess this is one of the reason why some of us is wondering why some of the characters still have the Outerworld Boost Status when in fact they're already out of the Outerworld... +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin

3. Another one i forgot to include...
After the sewers when youre currently at the library catacombs and youre almost near the FINAL EYE...
You may cast Barretta's perception and a Wraith will appear... He is UWE BECKER and if you manage to beat him... he will drop a NINJA MADU which enable you to HITx3 Randomly... +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin

I'll go and try to explore further maps and check for any other use of Barretta's perception... +::music +::music +::music

hey really good find!!it will be helpful! +::Thumbup
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby lilac » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:51 pm

In Atlas cave,when you put Baretta in your team to disarm the trapped chest,use perception and you'll find 1 ocean love and ~25000 gold just below the chest. :)
lilac
Bard

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:57 am

Wow! Great find! Still neew things to discover! +::clap
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby lilac » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:26 pm

I know,right?It's the 5th time that i've finished the game and it's the first time that i found this!Now i feel tempted to keep the game installed and, whenever i'm in the mood,start revisiting every place,including the secret rooms.Who knows what else Baretta can find!! +::biggrin
lilac
Bard

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:51 am

Do that! I don't think anyone ever had the patience for this, but if you find more, let us know!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions