Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Wind Child

Re: New game: Wind Child

Postby Jake69 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:52 pm

Okay I have uninstalled Wind Child and reinstalled it twice now. Same thing happens when I travel to Abigail Road. We proceed north after our conversation over the bridge We both proceed north . At the top of the screen there is what appears to be someone waiting It is a shadow of someone.......We travel to the top beside the shadow and we freeze. I meed to get this fixed. Am getting frustrated. Help please.
Jake69
Wanderer

Postby nicholas » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Never mind about Black snake cave. Found the torch on the wall. boy, you have to touch everything and talk to everything, even the skeltons. lLOL. Really like the game. :)
nicholas
Bard

Postby nicholas » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:57 pm

I have another problem now. Renee lit the fire in the cell with the straw, but the guards are not running to put it out so they can lock the door on them. What else do I have to do? thanks +:::|
nicholas
Bard

Postby RRocket » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:37 pm

So how do I get to the switch in the Seraph Tunnels at the top of the Seraph Bluffs?? I've been all over the tunnels, there, and there's just no way to get TO the switch!! O_o
RRocket
Peasant

Postby Jake69 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:38 pm

Is there going to be a fix for my problem when I try to travel to Abigail Rd. I am not even enjoying this game anymore. I have purchased mot of your games. None have had any problems with freezing or errors.
Jake69
Wanderer

Postby briony » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:48 pm

nicholas wrote:I have another problem now. Renee lit the fire in the cell with the straw, but the guards are not running to put it out so they can lock the door on them. What else do I have to do? thanks +:::|

After you light the fire - go back into the hidden passage and as soon as you re-enter the main screen (where you can see yourself) press the "enter" button - this should make the game work
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby ShadetheMystic » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:21 am

Quimby wrote:I have been trying to find the First mate for the captain and I have searched for hours. Where is he? Thank you.

Look inside the cave on the beach. She's behind a false wall.

RRocket wrote:So how do I get to the switch in the Seraph Tunnels at the top of the Seraph Bluffs?? I've been all over the tunnels, there, and there's just no way to get TO the switch!! O_o

Seraph Tunnels is full of false walls that you can pass through. Remembering this is key to finding all the switches.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby nicholas » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:00 am

Where do I find the maintenance closet in the reasearch center to get the oil. she said its near the Alchemy lab but the only lab I can get to is the Status Artearia Research lab and I have tried every inch of the walls in and around it and no closet. I can't even get out of the reasearch center to go back to town. +::tired
Thanks for the tip on getting the soldiers locked up. +::Thumbup
thanks
nicholas
Bard

Postby RRocket » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:48 am

ShadetheMystic wrote:Seraph Tunnels is full of false walls that you can pass through. Remembering this is key to finding all the switches.

I have been over every wall, ceiling, and floor of the entire Seraph Tunnels. I have found 2 secret treasure rooms, a passage to a cliff with some money and I even think I may have found a possible bug on the Seraph Bluffs screen. When you first come out onto the bluffs, you go to the left and there's a tree there. You line up below that tree and you can walk off the cliff and go all the way to the left side where the screen ends, and all the way to the right where the screen ends. If you stop under gap where the bridge is, you can walk on air all the way up to the bridge. But as I was saying, I have checked every horizontal and vertical surface I can reach in the Seraph Tunnels and simply can not get to ANY of the switches! I'm getting INCREDIBLY frustrated! Where have I missed something???
RRocket
Peasant

Postby feyone2 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:29 am

Hi, I'm stuck in Ama Sofia! I'm trying to get into Gravecroft house/mansion and Renee has made a comment about clouds etc and a guard has come across the bridge and asked me who goes there? But nothing happens after. What do I need to do to progress? +::sos
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:43 pm

nicholas wrote:Where do I find the maintenance closet in the reasearch center to get the oil. she said its near the Alchemy lab but the only lab I can get to is the Status Artearia Research lab and I have tried every inch of the walls in and around it and no closet. I can't even get out of the reasearch center to go back to town. +::tired
Thanks for the tip on getting the soldiers locked up. +::Thumbup
thanks

Open up all the cage doors except the one that needs the oil, this will kill the guards and you than can proceed through a passage near the switches that open the doors - there are two rooms down the end and you will find the oil in one- good luck
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby briony » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:44 pm

feyone2 wrote:Hi, I'm stuck in Ama Sofia! I'm trying to get into Gravecroft house/mansion and Renee has made a comment about clouds etc and a guard has come across the bridge and asked me who goes there? But nothing happens after. What do I need to do to progress? +::sos

go back to the inn and into a room and the game will proceed from there
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby ShadetheMystic » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:18 pm

RRocket wrote:
ShadetheMystic wrote:Seraph Tunnels is full of false walls that you can pass through. Remembering this is key to finding all the switches.

I have been over every wall, ceiling, and floor of the entire Seraph Tunnels. I have found 2 secret treasure rooms, a passage to a cliff with some money and I even think I may have found a possible bug on the Seraph Bluffs screen. When you first come out onto the bluffs, you go to the left and there's a tree there. You line up below that tree and you can walk off the cliff and go all the way to the left side where the screen ends, and all the way to the right where the screen ends. If you stop under gap where the bridge is, you can walk on air all the way up to the bridge. But as I was saying, I have checked every horizontal and vertical surface I can reach in the Seraph Tunnels and simply can not get to ANY of the switches! I'm getting INCREDIBLY frustrated! Where have I missed something???

Okay, take a breath.

Just to clarify, when you say 'Seraph Tunnels', do you mean the one with the two treasure rooms, or the one after the bluffs?

Hopefully, my directions can help you out. I say hopefully, because a case has been made that I just plain old suck at explaining things.

-from the entrance, hit the switch hidden behind a false wall. Cross the bridge, then go up.

-a little bit to the right from there is another false wall that leads to another switch.

-from there, go right, up, left, up, then left again. If I've explained this right, you should be in the area with the bottomless pit.

-go up, towards the center of the room, but go right and around the path, then down and left to the next switch.

-go back to the center of the room, then down and left. Follow the path around and down towards the bottom left corner of the map. There are two rooms there that can be accessed through false walls.

-to get into the first little chamber, find the false wall that goes down, then left.

-Once inside the chamber, hug the left wall until you find another false wall. Go up, then climb the stairs to hit the switch.

-go back to the center of the room, then left, around the path, and through the exit.

I hope some small part of that rambling mess helped even a little bit.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby nicholas » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:46 am

I am in Tori (under the sea). I have found 3 of the items for the crab but have not found the 4th one. I have been over all the territories at least 3 times each and still can't find the fourth one. Help. thank you so much for all your help so far but this probably won't be my last "help". LOL. Loving the game :)
nicholas
Bard

Postby RRocket » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:27 am

ShadetheMystic wrote:Just to clarify, when you say 'Seraph Tunnels', do you mean the one with the two treasure rooms, or the one after the bluffs?

I have been all over both places. So with your instructions, which one are you talking about? I'm actually starting to wonder if I've got a bad version of the game. I had to download it several times to get it to install, and with the possible bug I described, it's possible something didn't come through in the download and install.

I haven't been able to find a false wall close to either entrance - from Mount Seraph or Seraph Bluffs.
RRocket
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers