Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Perminant speed down when finishing battles poisoned?

Perminant speed down when finishing battles poisoned?

Postby Sketch » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:05 pm

Seems like I've managed to end up with perminant speed loss due to finishing a battle before curing, wondering if this was intended or what.
Sketch
Peasant

Re: Perminant speed down when finishing battles poisoned?

Postby littlebro » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:23 pm

As long as you are poisoned, your stats will be down. Once healed - in or out of battle - your stats should return to normal.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Sketch » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:35 pm

Pretty sure it is staying down for me, Random seems to have lost about half his speed due to poison, started healing debufs in battle now since it seems that the steam release (if not all versions)end up leading to perm debuffing due to healing a debuff just after battle.

Edit: seems after the waterfall jump that out of battle healing removes the debuffs on Sarah so might just be random that the issue was happening with, might have been imagining it, who knows, pretty sure I lost base speed somehow.
Sketch
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:01 pm

I've played this 3, maybe 4 times, and I never noticed it myself. And I think it would be odd if the Steam version were different from the ordinary version, so maybe there was something else going on?
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Paula » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:22 pm

littlebro wrote:As long as you are poisoned, your stats will be down. Once healed - in or out of battle - your stats should return to normal.

Sarah is not poisoned but her speed is down permanently, too. Anybody have any idea how to get rid of this? I've tried even healing her of poison when she's not poisoned.
Paula
Wanderer

Postby Paula » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Sketch wrote:Seems like I've managed to end up with perminant speed loss due to finishing a battle before curing, wondering if this was intended or what.

Same here. I'm playing the download from Aldorlea, not streaming
Paula
Wanderer

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions