Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

is there a way to go back to the hall of madness?

is there a way to go back to the hall of madness?

Postby reifist » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:40 am

i missed the sneesing guard's tissue. got 3 more quest left excluding this. Is there a way to go back to the hall of madness? If not, will missing the sneezing guard's tissue affect my game? will i stil be able to finish it? thnx
reifist
Wanderer

Re: is there a way to go back to the hall of madness?

Postby Ienes » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:56 pm

i missed some things as well. is it possible? i hope so!!!!!
Ienes
Peasant

Postby Framboesa » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:02 pm

No it isn't guys. I'm sorry.. You'll never get back there
Framboesa
Bounty Hunter

Postby reifist » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:38 am

Framboesa wrote:No it isn't guys. I'm sorry.. You'll never get back there

oh no! +::O_o but wil i still be able to finish the game eventhough i miss that quest from the hall of madness?
reifist
Wanderer

Postby ShadowBlade » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:45 pm

If you've beaten Ozur, it means you've already finished the game. Missing one quest from the Hall of Madness does not prevent you from finishing the bonus quests after the end of the game, either.
ShadowBlade
Mercenary

Postby reifist » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:12 pm

ShadowBlade wrote:If you've beaten Ozur, it means you've already finished the game. Missing one quest from the Hall of Madness does not prevent you from finishing the bonus quests after the end of the game, either.

actually, i am now through with all the quest, except for the sneezing guard. and since i finished all the quest, what i in my main quest now ia that one. how will i remove it? How will i know that the game ends already? help pls.
reifist
Wanderer

Postby ShadowBlade » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Well, since you can't go back to the Hall, I don't think you can complete that quest without reloading an earlier savegame.

Also, Indinera can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the game ever really "ends". There's a credit sequence that you have already seen, but after that you are sent back to the game to do the bonus quests and possibly finish any previous quest you hadn't completed (with the exception of the Hall of Madness quests, which can no longer be completed once you leave the hall).

So, even if you manage to complete every single quest, don't expect to be magically sent to the title screen with a congratulations message - that's probably not going to happen. The game lets you wander around endlessly after you've finished it, just like LP3.
ShadowBlade
Mercenary

Postby reifist » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:34 pm

ShadowBlade wrote:Well, since you can't go back to the Hall, I don't think you can complete that quest without reloading an earlier savegame.

Also, Indinera can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the game ever really "ends". There's a credit sequence that you have already seen, but after that you are sent back to the game to do the bonus quests and possibly finish any previous quest you hadn't completed (with the exception of the Hall of Madness quests, which can no longer be completed once you leave the hall).

So, even if you manage to complete every single quest, don't expect to be magically sent to the title screen with a congratulations message - that's probably not going to happen. The game lets you wander around endlessly after you've finished it, just like LP3.

i see. what is LP3 by the way? is that a continuation of this game? thnx
reifist
Wanderer

Postby ShadowBlade » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:42 pm

3 Stars of Destiny is a prequel to the Laxius games : Laxius Power 1 (LP1), Laxius Power 2 (LP2), Laxius Power 3(LP3), and Laxius Force (LF).

LP1's original, "true" story is told in the book known as "4 Stars of Destiny Part 1 : The Blood Drinkers". Visit http://www.laxiusforce.com/ for more information about the Laxius games. ;)
ShadowBlade
Mercenary

Postby reifist » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:53 pm

ShadowBlade wrote:3 Stars of Destiny is a prequel to the Laxius games : Laxius Power 1 (LP1), Laxius Power 2 (LP2), Laxius Power 3(LP3), and Laxius Force (LF).

LP1's original, "true" story is told in the book known as "4 Stars of Destiny Part 1 : The Blood Drinkers". Visit http://www.laxiusforce.com/ for more information about the Laxius games. ;)

wow! that explains why there is no clear ending in the 3 stars of destiny. Now i am planning to play the other LP and LF Games. thnx for the info. :)
reifist
Wanderer

Postby anu rulz » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:35 am

i just finished the 3 stars game myself...and this was sumhow the first aldorlea game i played..so cn go according to the sequence..yay!!LP1 is next rt?
anu rulz
Bard

Postby Tomas » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:39 am

anu rulz wrote:i just finished the 3 stars game myself...and this was sumhow the first aldorlea game i played..so cn go according to the sequence..yay!!LP1 is next rt?

LP1 is indeed the next game in Laxius saga, but be warned, all the Laxius Power games are much older than 3SoD and were made in the older version of RPG Maker, thus they may seem kinda obsolete to you if you aren't used to it and will judge them by today standards of Aldorlea games.
They still have some charm, though, and are for free, so it's not a problem to try them.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:51 pm

That's why if you want a quality game all around you can directly play LF1 and get more adventures with Random and co. 8)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tyrellias » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:25 pm

The pace in LF games is also much faster.
I'm currently trying to do the 10 000 fights quest in LP1 and it is 3 times longer to do than in LF1.

LP1 is a good game to play if you like old school style, but the pace of the fights can't keep up with the games made with RPG Maker XP
Tyrellias
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Overall quality is also much lower.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Next

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Help and Questions