Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

I just started...

I just started...

Postby firefly » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:02 pm

...and so far I am liking it a lot. :)

I only found a secret room as of yet, but I didn't get very far into the game, because I'm that kind of player that has to check every wall and every corner.

Congrats for the makers +::clap

Oh, and I think the tuturial in the beginning is great, and beeing optional is a nice touch.
My dwellings: The Glade and Eridani's
Anyway, if I wanted a complex story led by dynamic characters that aren't easily categorised into facile dichotomies of good and bad with no clear arc or easily predicted outcome, I'd have left the theatre and lived my damn life. Brownian
firefly
Bounty Hunter

Re: I just started...

Postby Inaira » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Awesome finding a secret room! I'm totally opposite kind of player though. The faster I can get through, the happier I am. Except when I realize all the stuff I missed by not being a better, kinder, more patient player.

Well, I'll just have to start over I'm sure when I get to where I realize I messed things up so bad by trying to rush through. :)
All explorers are seeking something they have lost. It is seldom they find it, and more seldom still that the attainment brings them greater happiness than the quest.
Inaira
Peasant

Postby firefly » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:16 pm

I admit I am a bit obsessive +::lol

I still manage to loose stuff though.
Anyway, if I wanted a complex story led by dynamic characters that aren't easily categorised into facile dichotomies of good and bad with no clear arc or easily predicted outcome, I'd have left the theatre and lived my damn life. Brownian
firefly
Bounty Hunter

Postby Inaira » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:13 pm

I have a feeling we're all a little obsessive or we wouldn't care and play like we do. ::chuckles:: I'll help in any way I can, but it's usually me that needs the help. sad but true. lol

All explorers are seeking something they have lost. It is seldom they find it, and more seldom still that the attainment brings them greater happiness than the quest.
Inaira
Peasant

Postby firefly » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Inaira wrote:All explorers are seeking something they have lost. It is seldom they find it, and more seldom still that the attainment brings them greater happiness than the quest.

Indeed
firefly
Bounty Hunter

Postby *Logan* » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:22 am

firefly wrote:I only found a secret room as of yet, but I didn't get very far into the game, because I'm that kind of player that has to check every wall and every corner.

Yea, I've learned now that this behavior in these games often pays off. :)
*Logan*

*Logan*
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:27 am

Secrets are my thing lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)