Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Players Comprehensive Feedback on 3 Stars!

Re: Players Comprehensive Feedback on 3 Stars!

Postby loof123 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Favourite hero (explain why):It is Luciana she has got amazing spells and her personality is very good!
Least favourite hero (explain why):It is Baretta because she is too weak
Favourite In-game moment:It was Random and Sarah first kissing!!! It was romantic and embarrassing an in another way exciting!!!
Your perfect party:I mostly used Random Sarah Luciana and Coryool
The story:It was nice and interesting especially Ozur
Secrets:GREAT
Monsters:It was good and when it was hard really hard I used Yveen(I was playing with her)
Relationship between Random and Sarah:Another GREAT
Overall:It was GREAT I give it %99
Aldorlea's next game:Of course Asguaard,Millenium 2,Legend,Laxius Force 3 Looking forward to them
Kind of game:Normal like this but of course WORLD MAP
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Pantheon. » Mon May 31, 2010 1:21 pm

Favorite Hero (explain why):Sarah Because She Is A Great Magic Wielder But As The Same Time An Archer
Least Favorite Hero (explain why):Lisa She's A Lil Bit Weak
Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why):Random Confessing His Love For Sarah I Was Like +::YAY
Your perfect party (of 4):Random,Sarah,Luci,Sparks
What did you think about the story? Its Wonderful I Love It :D
What did you think about the secrets? It Makes The Game More Interesting
What did you think about the monsters? Some Of Them Gives Me Goose Bumps +::O_o
What did you think of Random and Sarah's relationship:I Love It +::heart .I Thought Random Wont Confess
Overall Comment about the game:Wonderful :D
Are you looking forward Aldorlea's next game?YES YES YES :D
Which kind of game would you like Aldorlea to make? rpg
Pantheon.
Peasant

Postby DragoonHP » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:41 am

Favorite Hero (explain why): Random. Liked him from LP but for a more valid reason because he is a good and versatile fighter.
Least Favorite Hero (explain why): Baretta. Mostly unuseful and weak.
Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why): Random and Sarah Kiss
Your perfect party (of 4): Random, Sarah, Luciana, Guanidia
What did you think about the story? Cool
What did you think about the secrets? Awesome
What did you think about the monsters? Challenging
What did you think of Random and Sarah's relationship: Brilliant
Overall Comment about the game: A sure play
Are you looking forward Aldorlea's next game? Yes, and to be more precise LF 3
Which kind of game would you like Aldorlea to make? Rpg action adventure or continue making what you are making.
"Writers aren’t exactly people…. they’re a whole bunch of people trying to be one person." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Persistance is the key to success +::biggrin -- DragoonHP
DragoonHP
Paladin

Postby kjhseka » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:25 am

Favorite Hero (explain why): Surely Random. His provocative, direct and ultra self confident temper is similar to mine. It's a pity that he will lose this temper in further games such as Laxuius Force. In Laxius Force he will lose all its distinctive traits. The other characters as well will lose most of their personalities.

Least Favorite Hero (explain why): Batabog. I didn't found a single use for him, in my party. He is defeated too easly by the enemies and he has not any interesting skill, even after the final confrontation I had an hard time to make him win the colyseum.

Favorite In-Game Moment (explain why): I like when, in the Secret Mansion, looking a picture Sarah says: "It seems he's looking at me!" or when the party discover that Dr Dyper is actually a hanged skeleton! I liked a lot these creepy things. I also liked passing the trial of the stairs of Nevenmore. The entire outer world was a very interesting expedient.

Your perfect party (of 4): Random, Sarah, Guanidia, Lucinana, sometimes I found useful replacing Spark for Guanidia.

What did you think about the story? The story is not that strong. Much better are single episodes.

What did you think about the secrets? Some of them can be found only by chance. Not by observation or intelligence, and this is bad.

What did you think about the monsters? They are well designed, even better than in Laxius Force.

What did you think of Random and Sarah's relationship: Nothing special. It's usual. And it's even forgotten when they leave the outer world.

Overall Comment about the game: Better designed than Laxius Force, even if Laxius Force is more imaginative in some aspects. Also, the most interesting things in this game are the characters and the original music (things that are lost in Laxius Force I and II: the music is not bad, but is the same provided by RPG maker and this makes the game much less qualitative. And the characters are definitively not as interesting as those in 3-stars). Another thing that I didn't liked at all are the final quests, quests after the main quest is ended. When I completed the game I completely lost the interest about it and about solving the remaining quests (I didn't do them). Why? Nothing to discover, nothing to gain. It's not insteresting at all to finish some quests without any main goal to achieve.

Are you looking forward Aldorlea's next game? Maybe.

Which kind of game would you like Aldorlea to make? Something that combines the quality of 3-stars and the freshness of Laxius Force. So, a new Laxius Force as qualitative than 3-stars, but better.
kjhseka
Peasant

Previous

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)