Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Cape of Ultai

Cape of Ultai

Postby gala1954 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:46 am

Okay, I've played this game all the way through twice and am playing again. I'm at the end of most of the quests, but for some reason I cannot find the darned Cape of Ultai. I have tried walking into everything on the right side of the map above the man who has the scorpions and sells stuff. I just can't get "transported"... help! I cannot really see much of a path, so I am really stumped! The dumb part is that I have always finished up the quests before this on my other plays through,...

Frantic! Thanks for anyone still looking at this board. +::sos
gala1954
Wanderer

Re: Cape of Ultai

Postby loof123 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:31 am

From the walkthrough:

155. Now use the map that you got from the port. Check the inventory for the southern shores map. You should now be at the southern shores. The place is a nice beach and quite warm so Sarah gets into her bikini. She will also gain the burnt condition. Go to the right and you should see a yellow fairy in the water. She is the fairy of the desert. She is not one of the fairies that we are looking for. Below her is a ladder leading into the water. You can’t go there. Go to the very right where you will see a little blue guy. Talk to him and he offers to take you to the desert of ultai. Go there. Go right to begin with and you will see a witch selling her wares. She will sell you some sunshine cream (One of the items for your great recipe). A little to the right of the witch walk until you see a bit of the cliff going down a bit. Put Baretta into your team and use the perception skill. You will see what looks like a pile of gold. Pick it up to get 3x golden pyramid and 92001 gold. Continue right and pick up the 1x flower of aquapanga. Keep going right and open the chest to get 2315 gold. Keep going right to the end and grab the 5x moon fish. Go down a bit and start to walk back towards the left. You will find 8x mellow nectars. Continue along that line and you will see a little tree with a 1x golden apple under it. Keep going left and you should now find a path. Follow this path down then leave it to continue to the bottom. You should see a path leading down. Follow this one. About halfway around you will see 2x golden pyramid replicas. Grab the 1x ocean love (all) that is sitting there as well. Keep going around and you will see a grave. This is the tomb of Doriane Tussa. Put some of Phileas drops on the grave and she gives you an ocean love (all) for your trouble. Above that to the right you will see a 1x anchor of the seven seas. Keep going around and you will end up at a place surrounded by friendly scorpions. Grab the 3x salmon. Talk to the guy there and he sells some nice stuff. In particular the Dajair armor (Relic).

156. Now walk back across to the left and find where you left the path. Now follow it to the right again. You will see a fairy flying around madly here. Try and catch her. She is nymphette the dryad, one of the lost fairies. Keep following the path. You will come across a grave. Grab the 1x Al Kazayer scroll here. Continue to follow the path. At the end of the path you will be transported to the cape of ultai. On the left grab the map to holiday island. On the right head down the little bit and grab the orb of thunder. It will add +20 power to all thunder based spells. Quest complete. You have just found all of the Orbs of power. To Recap here is where they can all be found.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby gala1954 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Well, i'd already read that info many times over... but I finally found it -- nowhere where I remembered though... I had to go south! Yikes!!! I kept trying to go east! Thank you anyway... I'm finally on my way with my stats maxed out... thanks to the Lords of Cape Ultai. 8) (all that sun was a bit much... hehehe +::biggrin )
gala1954
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:23 pm

You're welcome though I couldn't help with my own words, been a long time since I played 3SoD...
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)