Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Force 1 and cheat help/trainer?

Laxius Force 1 and cheat help/trainer?

Postby erniem » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:44 pm

I am an avid lover of this company, all the creators, players and world of RPG Maker games. I am seriously stuck in an area of this game where I literally cannot run fast enough to get past the vampires and chest monsters. I have tried hard, several times, even following the walkthrough.

I do not prefer using cheats, trainers and "god mode", but I am at this point where I need assistance, even just some temporary cheat codes, or cheats I can turn on, and then off once I have made it past a certain point. I have played for hours on the first Laxius Force, and I have to admit, I am stuck. Are there cheat programs, trainers or program codes I can use for the Windows PC in these aldorlea/RPG Maker games? I would appreciate all the help. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Ernie
erniem
Peasant

Re: Laxius Force 1 and cheat help/trainer?

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:52 pm

There's no such thing. It IS possible to get past the monsters, I've done it several times, but I can tell you, it did drive me nuts too.
However, it's not mandatory. You can move on without doing that.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Gaor » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:51 am

Also, if you want to grind levels, you can take advantage of the respawning "mist wraith" (it gives 45xp and may drop a necrotear). Also, keep in mind that these vampires, chests, skeletons and wraith you are talking about do not respawn. Beating one of the groups will allow you to make further attempts easier.
So, carefully prepare your fights (boost yourself before the fight), and be aware that "thunder numb" may work on almost any ennemy (save for the holocaust wraith). I do recall that a few other state alterations do work, but are less useful in these fights than thunder numb.
Gaor
Peasant

Postby Tomas » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:16 pm

It is possible to fight all the monsters.
But you need something like level 40 and Cocka Cocka (on a high level, too).

It is doable, but getting there is very time consuming.
On the other hand, the rest of the game is much easier, then.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:06 pm

Yes, and it's sooooo satisfying when the area is finally empty!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby erniem » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:34 am

I found an online editor that allows me to cheat in these games FINALLY. And I do not need to use the overly complicated Cheat Engine program, which is so annoying and counter productive. And other than that, yes you need to be level 40 to work in this area. Some of the items are necessary for harder levels in the game I found out, so this is why it is crucial I get past these areas. I think farming should be a lot faster and you get more HP. It is so annoying to have to do the same area over and over and get literally no where fast. It makes you want to quit the games. The makers need to get this into their heads in my opinion. A game should be relaxing more than annoying and frustrating. Otherwise, they will lose some good customers.
erniem
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:37 am

I've made tons of other easier games :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:56 am

Well, LF does require a lot of levelling up if you want to get everything done. Especially for the Arena later on. That's part of this series, and yes, it can get annoying.
But using cheats ..... for me this totally spoils everything. I want to acomplish something, not get there by cheating. But to each their own. Have fun!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions