Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

How not be killed in Namunama? Error in Walkthrough.

How not be killed in Namunama? Error in Walkthrough.

Postby antillon » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:55 am

I beginned Laxius Force 1.
I am in the village of nomads. After the quest of Vanina.
So, I can now go to the plains or Khomre or Namunama.
Reading the walkthrough of Mellowkat and the comments in the forum and in the site dedicated to Laxius Power, I realize that the way recommended by Mellowkat is not the best.
1 If you go first tn Namunama, You are murdered, Yveen rescue you and you lost two levels and in the words of Mellowkat:
Now for some reason it never says that this quest is complete. Not sure if it’s a bug or something I did wrong. Let me know if you found a way to activate the quest complete scene.
2 In the LP site in the topic "Namunama - how to not get killed", I read:
Actually, there is one more way: if you have the bikini add-on (can be found on Aldorlea board), put it on Sarah before talking with the king. The queen will decide that Sarah is too lovely to be eaten and that they can find "much better use" for her body. Now you'll enter a fight with the king, queen and a warlord - you'll be silenced but they are easy to beat, even without spells. After the fight, you'll find:

- 501 gold near the fence where the king was standing ( 1001 gold and talys root if you have the luck ring)
- Town hall key in the wooden tub in the warehouse. It opens the previously locked building on the left.
- In the locked building there are three chests: golden apple and 2x silver rings in one, bronze armor and 200g in second, azure mail and leopard coat in the third one.

The most important thing is that you don't lose levels after the fight, as opposed to Yveen bringing you back when you lose 2 levels.

3 And I suppose the quest now appears to be completed.
4 Again in the walkthrough, we can read:
33 (29). Time to go to Khomre. Use the map in your inventory it will cost 9 food rations. Jump over the broken bridge. Move up the maps and up the ladder. On the next screen look at the rock and get some gold. Move up and a man is standing in the way. Talk to him. He seems surprised to see you but he will let you in anyway. Go up to the top left corner and buy the bikini for sarah.
5 Then the route must be first Khomre and later Namunama.
6 But when I go first Khomre, the guy that supposedly sell the bikini, only sell a mountaineer mantle.
7 Now, returning to the words in the LP site::
if you have the bikini add-on (can be found on Aldorlea board)
8 What is the Aldorlea board where I can get the cited add-on? How can I integrate this add-on in the archives of the game?
antillon
Peasant

Re: How not be killed in Namunama? Error in Walkthrough.

Postby Kale » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:51 am

The bikini is a holdover from a very old version of Laxius Power I (1.5 or 1.6 I think?). It cannot be found in any modern build of Laxius Force I anymore. That copy of the walkthrough you are using is likewise very old. You can find the updated walkthrough here on Aldorlea: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1636
That covers the Namunama quest as bullet points 40-43, covers both outcomes, as well as how to get them, in respect to the current version of the game.

Now if you wanted to play that very old build of the game (Beware there are tons of missing features and unfixed bugs galore) you can find a copy of it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k2av6 ... rce.rgssad
(Credit to Thomas who posted this link over 7 years ago, and somehow the link is still alive +::O_o )

Replace the file in the install directory with this one, but backup the original first. Again, you would lose every bugfix and feature added to the game in the last 10+ years, and gain very little in return if you do go that route.
Kale
Explorer

Re: How not be killed in Namunama? Error in Walkthrough.

Postby Gaor » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:03 pm

Also, if you want to minimax everything (and have some time before you, you can probably switch between versions (you make sure you have the old version for some specific quests, and once they are done, you switch back to the newest ones)
Gaor
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions