Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Cant catch yellow flower for sick millipuf

Cant catch yellow flower for sick millipuf

Postby tpham407 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:17 pm

Im not sure if there's a level/stat requirement for Marion(level 36) for this quest. I have her front row using telekynesis directly below the yellow flower and also multiple other spots but still get "nothing to catch" message. The sick millipuf quest is active.

https://imgur.com/c0fIaZo
tpham407
Peasant

Re: Cant catch yellow flower for sick millipuf

Postby kimo » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:04 am

tpham407 wrote:Im not sure if there's a level/stat requirement for Marion(level 36) for this quest. I have her front row using telekynesis directly below the yellow flower and also multiple other spots but still get "nothing to catch" message. The sick millipuf quest is active.

Here are the notes I have about that quest and it seems like you're doing it right.
"Position the party directly below the Yellow flower and use Marion's Telekenisis. Then just pick up the flower."

Maybe move the party 1 space back from the edge to give the flower a place to "land". Or, is there a way to position your party in a cave directly below the flower? Is this the right flower? Millipuves were flying all around the flower at one point to identify it was important. +::Dunno

I remember this one was a bit tricky for some reason. Sorry, that's the best I can offer right now. I'll be playing this again in January I hope.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Kale » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:36 am

I dug through some old posts, the suggestions I found were:

• Exit the map with the flower on it, cast telekinesis, then return to the map with the flower and try telekinesis there again.

• Talk to the quest giver (Xavier?) a second time about the quest, since some trigger may not have been set correctly the first time you asked about it.

Hopefully one of those does it.
Kale
Explorer

Postby tpham407 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:49 am

I got it.
Apparently talking to the guy next to the millipuff triggers the quest but doesnt trigger the flower as obtainable item. Needed to talk to Xavier on the right.
tpham407
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions