Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Catch the Bunnies!

Catch the Bunnies!

Postby BobKraus » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:26 am

After several tries I managed to catch all of the bunnies in 41 seconds! +::Dance
I definitely was a little lucky!
If anyone is wondering this is what the prize is:
Spoiler: show
50 gold and an XP egg
BobKraus
Peasant

Re: Catch the Bunnies!

Postby mellowkat » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:48 am

Lol doesnt really seem worth it after spending all that gold trying to get that score does it. +::biggrin Congrats on managing to catch them all though +::YAY
Image Image
mellowkat
Bounty Hunter

Postby BobKraus » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:47 am

Thanks. If you think that's a waste of time, now I am trying to get 4 wins in the bunny races (or better yet 5). Do you know if anyone has done it, and if so do you get a bigger prize? Not that I need it since I've already amassed over 60,000 gold by winning 3 out of 5 numerous times. I'm just obsessed!
However having all that gold is not really a good thing because now it’s no longer fun finding a few hundred gold in a chest! So I’m going to go back to a save where I have only a few thousand. Poor design here. They should fix it so you that after you win once they won’t let you play anymore!
***Edited to add: I just won the bunny races 4 out of 5 times! +::Dance Unfortunately the prize is the same as for 3 wins. :( So I'm not going to try for 5! +::lol
BobKraus
Peasant

Postby mellowkat » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:28 pm

I think someone on the laxius force forum got five out of five and wernt impressed. I dont think it was a spectacular prize in any case.
Image Image
mellowkat
Bounty Hunter

Postby gjkris » Sat May 02, 2009 2:38 pm

I won four out of five several times and 5 out of 5 once. The prize is the same as winning 3 out of 5. So, it doesn't really matter once you reach 3. What does matter is that this is one of the only good places to earn money, especially this early in the game. :)
gjkris
gjkris
Peasant

Postby BobKraus » Sat May 02, 2009 11:31 pm

I thought the prize for 5 would be the same since 4 was (I won 4 twice). I really don't feel like trying for 5! You are right about the opportunity for money, and sometimes you need a lot, but an unlimited supply of money (and 99 of every buyable item) sort of makes getting gold and stuff from chests no longer enjoyable. There should be some kind of limit on wins, or maybe a time interval before you can play again.
By the way, do you ever get to play the cow races?
BobKraus
Peasant

Postby mellowkat » Sun May 03, 2009 9:13 am

Not in this game but in one of the next installments I think you can.
Image Image
mellowkat
Bounty Hunter

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions