Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Untold Story

Untold Story

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:01 pm

UNTOLD STORY

$19.99

Image Image

This is the latest game by Valkyria Games, already behind a huge lot of pretty popular titles on Aldorlea, the latest one being Echoes of Numa.

SUMMARY:

Captain John Winters and his brother Knox Winters have been raised by the seas.
Being it the only place they could ever call home, they became masters of it. As pirates, they have faced many adventures and challenges, but the biggest one is yet to come.

Hestia, John's wife, is a powerful witch who has come upon the whereabouts of the Castaway List, a map created by the Sea Lords that not only charts all of the seven seas, but also all the treasures to be found on them.

There is wealth, power and knowledge to be gained from the list. In a world that faces poverty, famine and disease, which of the three treasures holds priority?

FEATURES:

* A touching story that covers love, brotherhood and betrayal
* Freedom to sail through the seven seas at will
* A variety of locations to explore, from snowlands, to deserts, forests, caves and mountains
* Many challenges and enemies to overcome throughout the adventure
* Mouse Support
* 15 to 20 hours of gameplay

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Untold Story

Postby ZuluKat » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:53 pm

I just bought the game and the first area to the right on Grand Canyon island you can't cross the bridge when you go south.
Bridge is missing a connection rung. Thanks.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Del » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:07 pm

Hey, ZuluKat. Thanks for the catch! That has been fixed, can you please download it again?

How are you enjoying the game so far? You bought it fast! :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Nestalgic » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:31 pm

ZuluKat wrote:I just bought the game and the first area to the right on Grand Canyon island you can't cross the bridge when you go south.

I ran into that as well, but I went out looking for another one of the Treasure Islands and ended up in a place called Ancient Tunnels, and
Spoiler: show
I believe that is where we're supposed to go first because the monsters were kinda easier.

I have been enjoying the game, congrats Del!
Nestalgic
Peasant

Postby JBanner » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:44 pm

This game has quite the beginning! +::O_o

Hard not to keep going after that.

I think the pace is a bit slow though, or at least slower, the last game I played moved faster, and I mean the speed of the game itself. Nothing that breaks the experience though.
JBanner
Peasant

Postby MerryX » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:36 am

Hi Del,
Just letting you know I've bought the game and am enjoying it - although I agree with JBanner it is a little slow (more for me about characters moving around and getting back to the town for supplies and healing). I had to talk convincingly to myself that "No, you can't take on that boss with no MP...you have to go back!!! You will loooose ignominiously" +::cry

One thing I did notice is that no one could equip the Commander's Ring from the Ancient Tunnels, and I shrugged and thought "okay, it's a key item". But then I was able to equip the Siren's whatsit after the canyon island, so thought maybe I should be able to equip the Commander's thingie? Excuse the lack of specific naming - you probably agonised over what to call the 3 treasures +::biggrin

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Del » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:12 am

Nestalgic wrote:
ZuluKat wrote:I just bought the game and the first area to the right on Grand Canyon island you can't cross the bridge when you go south.

I ran into that as well, but I went out looking for another one of the Treasure Islands and ended up in a place called Ancient Tunnels, and
Spoiler: show
I believe that is where we're supposed to go first because the monsters were kinda easier.

I have been enjoying the game, congrats Del!

Glad to know that!

JBanner wrote:This game has quite the beginning! +::O_o

Hard not to keep going after that.

I think the pace is a bit slow though, or at least slower, the last game I played moved faster, and I mean the speed of the game itself. Nothing that breaks the experience though.

I am pretty proud of this game's first hour indeed! I think I managed to set the tone and to create anticipation for what is to come. I'm happy you're enjoying it!

MerryX wrote:Hi Del,
Just letting you know I've bought the game and am enjoying it - although I agree with JBanner it is a little slow (more for me about characters moving around and getting back to the town for supplies and healing). I had to talk convincingly to myself that "No, you can't take on that boss with no MP...you have to go back!!! You will loooose ignominiously" +::cry

One thing I did notice is that no one could equip the Commander's Ring from the Ancient Tunnels, and I shrugged and thought "okay, it's a key item". But then I was able to equip the Siren's whatsit after the canyon island, so thought maybe I should be able to equip the Commander's thingie? Excuse the lack of specific naming - you probably agonised over what to call the 3 treasures +::biggrin

MerryX

Great, thanks for letting me know you're playing! I'm looking foward for your complete feedback once you're through with it.

I will have a look at the equipment, and yes, I did try my best with those names! haha
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:32 am

MerryX

Great, thanks for letting me know you're playing! I'm looking forward for your complete feedback once you're through with it.
I will have a look at the equipment, and yes, I did try my best with those names! haha

+:oops: Yup, thought so +::lol
MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:45 am

Hi Del,

I've run it an issue on the Widow's island. When I enter the Dungeon Feedpen (great name), I get an error message -
Unable to find file Graphics/Battlebacks/PeliadSewer - and the game closes down.

Please fix when you have a chance - I'm feeling thwarted +::lol

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Nestalgic » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:48 am

I've run it an issue on the Widow's island. When I enter the Dungeon Feedpen (great name), I get an error message -
Unable to find file Graphics/Battlebacks/PeliadSewer - and the game closes down.

MerryX

You're moving fast! I'm still going through the Great Canyon, that's a huge mountain!
Nestalgic
Peasant

Postby Del » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:26 am

MerryX

Hi MerryX, this has been fixed. Can you re-download?

What are your thoughts on the game so far?

Nestalgic wrote:

MerryX

You're moving fast! I'm still going through the Great Canyon, that's a huge mountain!

That dungeon is one of my favorites in the game! +::biggrin
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:32 pm

Hi Del,
how are you? The games good still at the beginning. I really think it could use the
dash on or off. Seems like it goes to slow but other than that its really good so far.
Also another thing that wold be helpful is something in options that be mouse
control on or off.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:26 am

Hi blumyst! Thank you for your feedback!
I'm glad you're liking the game.

The character speed is the native speed of the engine which was used to create the game. I'll see if there is anything I can do about that.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby JBanner » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:54 am

I have just finished the game and I have really enjoyed it.

The ending was very good, although sad... I think bittersweet would be the right word, actually.
I kept wanting to see what was going to happen next, the storyline was crafted in a way that there's always something to look foward to, I really like that.

The character speed was a bit annoying but other than I have no complaints.

Very nice work, Del. :)
JBanner
Peasant

Postby ZuluKat » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:13 pm

I got an unable to find graphics in the haunted house when I began fighting. screen just disappeared before I could get the path. Love the story so far. But the Aveyond graphics and Laxius music make me want to hurry up and play those games +::biggrin Seriously, I do like the game! I just don't have the time like I used to play.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers