Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

New RPG: A Place Far Away

Re: New RPG: A Place Far Away

Postby Del » Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:33 pm

That has been fixed, if you download again you will have no trouble moving foward. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:56 am

Hi Del,

I've kept forgetting to mention that I can't buy any potions in the Royal city. I found the shop but can't trigger the shopkeeper to offer things for sale. I can buy supplies at Peaktown so haven't been too worried but thought you might like to know.

Currently I'm deep into the final dungeon - you weren't kidding it's quite a maze!!

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Del » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:56 am

Hi MerryX, good luck on that dungeon, it's pretty tough! :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby guiba » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:42 pm

combien de fois faut-il affronter le dragon ailé au dessus des rails j'en suis au moins à la quinzième fois et je n'arrive pas en sortir? +::cry
guiba
Peasant

Postby Del » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:55 pm

You don't have to fight it, guiba, The point is to run away from it, so just keep running away to your left until you escape it. Let me know how it goes and good luck!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby guiba » Wed May 01, 2024 3:20 pm

j'y suis arrivée mais en utilisant le clavier et non la souris merci du conseil +:::|
guiba
Peasant

Postby guiba » Thu May 02, 2024 8:57 am

guiba wrote:j'y suis arrivée mais en utilisant le clavier et non la souris merci du conseil +:::|

j'ai de nouveau un bug : dans Sunken city arrivé à la chandelle à la demande "blow out the candle?", réponse, oui ljeu s'arrête avec le message : unable to find audio/SE/candle. si je répond non je peux continuer mais je suis arrêtée par les barrières sur ce site que dois je faire? +::fear
guiba
Peasant

Postby Del » Thu May 02, 2024 11:10 am

Follow the path to the right from the balcony where you find that candle, keep going through it, it will circle around the city and let you in another part of it, where there is an exit to the next section.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Thu May 02, 2024 9:15 pm

Hi Del,

There is a section in the final dungeon - the aqueduct - where I can't seem to find a way to get down to a section I can see with some little bridges and an enemy floating around. Is there a way to get to it? I've tried leaping off bridges and walkways, and searched for an obscure doorway but I'm fresh out of ideas!

MerryX +::surrender
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Del » Fri May 03, 2024 10:15 am

Hi, MerryX. There is no way down there, I just added in that area for decoration, aesthetics really, so the map would look better. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Fri May 03, 2024 11:56 pm

Del wrote:Hi, MerryX. There is no way down there, I just added in that area for decoration, aesthetics really, so the map would look better. :)

REALLY...you're kidding me +::O_o I have spent ages trying to figure it out. You caught me that time, Del, dang it +:oops: Okay...I'll keep going. I have made it to the final battle but I backtracked deliberately as I hated to feel like I'd left something unfinished +::lol

So about 9 hours in - give or take an hour spent mucking around in the aqueduct!

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Del » Sat May 04, 2024 1:31 pm

Sorry about that +:oops:

You are quite the dedicated player I see! :)

I hope you enjoy the final experience!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Thu May 09, 2024 9:05 am

Hey Quimby,
I posted a reply to your PM but I'm not really good with those so I hope you got it? If not, let me know and I'll respond here.
MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Quimby » Fri May 10, 2024 1:12 pm

I got it but still cannot find any of the places you name. In order I get Nesting Grounds, Darkness, Passage Seepage pit, E-level, 500 cell block, E block command, Hallway, Infirmary wing all aspects and Security checkpoint. I keep going in circles. Of course I enter in the Aquaduct sections and find no hidden walls or secrets.
Quimby
Wanderer

Postby Quimby » Sat May 11, 2024 12:15 pm

I got it but still cannot find any of the places you name. In order I get Nesting Grounds, Darkness, Passage Seepage pit, E-level, 500 cell block, E block command, Hallway, Infirmary wing all aspects and Security checkpoint. I keep going in circles. Of course I enter in the Aquaduct sections and find no hidden walls or secrets.
Quimby
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions