Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Chapter 4 question

Chapter 4 question

Postby tina824 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:40 pm

Hi there, thanks for the walkthrough :) I am lost at what I am assuning is the end of Chapter 3:
"Side quest 34- Slay the behemoth (Q63)

72. Talk to Galmond at the eastern counter. Apparently there is a huge snow monster hanging around. It could be quite dangerous if it came into town. We should help find it. Go right one screen and use Randoms gossip spell for more clues. Apparently there's a new path through the trees covered with snow. It will give you the option to go there. It will cost lots of food rations. Go left and enter the cave. You will be attacked by a hoard of bats. Look at the crystal on your right to get a prismatic crystal. Go up and be attacked by more bats. Now these ones can hurt so try and kill them as quickly as you can. Whirling blades work well on them. Go up to the cave. Now be ready to face a boss like fight. And note that its an offspring… Hate to see what the parent is like. Quest complete. You will get a bromium powder for killing it. Go out a little bit then enter the cave again. You will get teleported to the inside of the cave. Open the chest to get an orb of chaos. Exit both sets of caves. Now head up the north path. Walk up and you will see heaps of dead people. Check the body to the top for a mind crystal. The body to the right of her has a god's heaven."

I completed the cave & the found the dead people and the goodies w/ them. However, nothing happens after that; the walkthrough picks up here:
"Walkthrough for chapter 4

1. You will be led up to the castle where you will meet King Julian and Alexandra and Anastacya his sisters. He will also introduce you to half of his staff. He will also tell you of the fort of Arvendel and how it is suspected to be linked with the order due to the proliferation of monsters there. He asks you to clear it out for him. The reward is 20000 of which you get 2000 gold in advance. Before you go he wants to hold a party in your honor. "

What do I do between those two? I have no idea how to "be led up to the castle..."
Thanks you so much :)

Tina
tina824
Peasant

Re: Chapter 4 question

Postby tina824 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:45 pm

Found the updated walkthrough :) thanks again :)
tina824
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Great job :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby shelahxy » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:04 pm

I have also completed chapter 3 part 1..received mind crystal and god'd heaven and I'm not sure where to go or what to do. I read another's post and he/she referred to chapter 3 update. Where can I find this update spoken of....or.......what do I do next.
Thank you for your time (I am absolutely lovin' this game)
Shelahxy
shelahxy
Peasant

Postby rhapsody » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:30 am

Hi, here is the forum where I found chapter 3 Part 2 (incl in Chapter 3 walkthrough), I was pulling my hair out until I found this...enjoy

http://laxiuspower-shrine.goodforum.net/forum.htm
rhapsody
Peasant

Postby shelahxy » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Thank you sooo very much. I don't know who you are BUT a friend in need is a friend indeed.
Have a great day !!
shelahxy
shelahxy
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions