Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Complete Walkthrough

Complete Walkthrough

Postby octavia7 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:00 am

Hi guys,

can anyone tell me where i can find the walkthrough for laxius force?
also, i've been hearing about this questbook in the game, is it an item i have to find in the game before i can access it? please help me!! +::sos
octavia7
Peasant

Re: Complete Walkthrough

Postby sarabuggy13 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:28 pm

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=73&p=164&hilit=chasm#p164

here this is a complete walk through starting from chapter 1 not the pyrimid there is one for that to through if you need it just reply
sarabuggy13
Wanderer

Postby octavia7 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:58 pm

thanks a lot!! +::YAY

at least i found out i've been missing some steps and giving some wrong answers, hope i can still get the feather mattress.... +::biggrin
octavia7
Peasant

Postby mellowkat » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:45 am

Actually there are a few pieces that have been changed since Eri has left so I will post the complete ones for you! I still havent fully edited chapters 3 and 4 yet but I will try to get around to it soon!
Image Image
mellowkat
Bounty Hunter

Postby sarabuggy13 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:58 am

mellow cat i need your help with something n your walkthrough I CANT FIND THE AREA WHERE THE institute of modern sciences IS WHERE IS IT, I SAW ON THIS WALK THROUGH THAT YOU HAD TO GO UP TO A ROBOT WHICH IS PRETTY POINTLESS (I WENT TO THE ONLY ROBOT I COULD FIND ON THE SCREEN AND IT WAS BROKEN) THEN I HAD TO FIND A YELLOW FLOWER AND LOOK INTO THE CHASM BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF YELLOW FLOWERS AND AND I COULDN'T FIND A CHASM EXCEPT FOR THE WHOLE IN THE GROUND THAT WAS FOR THE COW RACING, PLEASE HELP ME I CANT FIND IT AM I IN THE WRONG AREA? IT SAID TO GO BACK WITH THE GIANT AND THEN GO ALL THE WAY RIGHT
sarabuggy13
Wanderer

Postby octavia7 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:36 am

thanks mellowkat :)
i'll be waiting for your walkthrough as well :)
octavia7
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions