Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby sarabuggy13 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:16 am

I CANT FIND THE AREA WHERE THE institute of modern sciences IS WHERE IS IT, I SAW ON THIS WALK THROUGH THAT YOU HAD TO GO UP TO A ROBOT WHICH IS PRETTY POINTLESS (I WENT TO THE ONLY ROBOT I COULD FIND ON THE SCREEN AND IT WAS BROKEN) THEN I HAD TO FIND A YELLOW FLOWER AND LOOK INTO THE CHASM BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF YELLOW FLOWERS AND AND I COULDN'T FIND A CHASM EXCEPT FOR THE WHOLE IN THE GROUND THAT WAS FOR THE COW RACING, PLEASE HELP ME I CANT FIND IT AM I IN THE WRONG AREA? IT SAID TO GO BACK WITH THE GIANT AND THEN GO ALL THE WAY RIGHT

Please answer this i really need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sarabuggy13
Wanderer

Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby mellowkat » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:10 am

Hmm hmm you need to go through the town and then keep going right till you can go no further. There will be a few barrells and a computer that should indicate that you are in the right area.

There is also more than one robot in the area that you are looking for. You have to go under a cliff that goes across your path. It may be hard to see.

I am finishing the 3 stars wallkthrough shortly then I will work on maps for chapter 3
Image Image
mellowkat
Bounty Hunter

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions