Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Postby goodlady » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:54 am

please where can i find the following items: the pheasant's hat and gables cigar. i found
also the house with the doors barred for the slave girls but cannot open the gate to get in
what should i do to get in. thanks for any help can not hardly wait for next game this one is great
goodlady
Wanderer

Re: location

Postby mellowkat » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:39 am

The two items that you are looking for can only be found in chapter 3. They are located in the thieves guild which can be found after finding all the treasures in the hall of mirrors or insulting the inn keeper at the hotel of aisle so that the price goes up to the maximum. Once you go outside for both of them you should see a robed man that will take you there.

The area that you are looking at where abouts is it? Is it in Adretana where the guy is that is part of the slave organisation? If so you cannot go there as of yet.
Image Image
mellowkat
Bounty Hunter

Re: location

Postby goodlady » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:09 pm

mellowkat wrote:The two items that you are looking for can only be found in chapter 3. They are located in the thieves guild which can be found after finding all the treasures in the hall of mirrors or insulting the inn keeper at the hotel of aisle so that the price goes up to the maximum. Once you go outside for both of them you should see a robed man that will take you there.

The area that you are looking at where abouts is it? Is it in Adretana where the guy is that is part of the slave organisation? If so you cannot go there as of yet.

thank you thank you this really helps yes it is the guy with the slave org. i have that quest to do but could not get in the bottom doors. thanks again
goodlady
Wanderer

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions