Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Magdalena Shrine Questions

Magdalena Shrine Questions

Postby kimya504 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:13 am

Can the Magdalena Shrine Quest only be completed in LF1 or can I still complete it in LF2? I know that the party must consist of Random, Sarah, Wendala, and Herbert in order to enter the shrine, but I can't exclude Luci from the party; her position is frozen. Is there a way around this in LF2 or is it futile to try? Also, how big of a donation will I have to break off in order for Magdalena to show herself (IF it can be accomplished at all in LF2). This seems to be a really important quest that leads to the solution to other quests. Anyone have any clues?
kimya504
Peasant

Re: Magdalena Shrine Questions

Postby Malice » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:45 am

hey kimya504 here is what i know, this quest can be done in lf2 not 1 and u can have any of the girls, u do not need Herbert, but u need Wendala the amount of $ is 10000, now lol for my advise ; try to do this quest early on because i think i waited too long, Magdalena wants to do something with Wendala but she sais "we have quests" maybe she only needs a boost but i am stuck on it, if u know later pls let me know hope i was some help XD good luck!
Malice
Wanderer

Postby kimya504 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:14 am

Yeah, I couldn't get Magdalena to appear, even after I offered the 10k. I waited too long. I tried to complete the quest after Arvendale. It must be done before the Arvendale mission (I read that on the Laxius Force site) ;) . The second time around my team was Random, Sarah, Luci, and Wendy. I used the beauty potions on all four and offer her 20k, and she finally appeared. Maybe you can get by with less gold, but I remembered someone saying they offered 17k and nothing happened. I wanted to be on the safe side. I had to take on Arvendale for a second time because I missed my chance to complete it the first time. It appears to be a very important quest. :)
kimya504
Peasant

Postby Malice » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:07 pm

+::grrr +::fear +::O_o +::lol its all clear now, thank u for the info, i am going to re start, it was probably 10k cuz she was coming out to mock me hahahaha, i missed alot...this should be fun +::YAY
Malice
Wanderer

Postby kimya504 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:30 am

lol...anytime :)
kimya504
Peasant

Postby Talia » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:24 pm

I re-started my game so that I could go to the shrine before I took on the dome... I got the goddess to show up for 10k, but wendie wont go with her, because she says we have quests. I dont understand? If the dome is the quest.. how can I possibly get her to agree before beating the dome???
Talia
Peasant

Postby Malice » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:42 pm

this happened to me 2, just make sure wendala has drank a beauty potion and Magdalena will just go along ;)
Malice
Wanderer

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions