Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

mt zulle rabbit game

mt zulle rabbit game

Postby woolf223 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:14 pm

hi to evryone

in the walkthrough lf 1 of indi,he sayd that someone who´s catching in this minigame all the rabbits,what reward it would be,to tell him. i made it at i think 8 up to 10 tries,and catched all those craaaazyyy rabbits. shortcut
the reward is 500 gold and an ice cake.not so much but .... ok +::biggrin
your life you should guard,´cause sometimes it´s getting hard.

woolf223
Bard

Re: mt zulle rabbit game

Postby D-Squall » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:18 pm

In that game that you have to guess wich rabbit wins the race first you gain 5000 bucks
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Kale » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:19 am

That bit of the walkthrough is actually slightly outdated. The whole of the rewards for the various rabbit races is covered right below that bit of the walkthrough:

Spoiler: show
Catch max in limited time mode

In this mode you have 50 seconds to catch as many as you can, and the rewards are dependent on the number you catch regardless of how long it took to do so. Catching all 23 the first time will award 200g and an ice cake; further successes only reward 200g. Catching 22 will award 30g and a holy water; further successes only reward 30g . Catching less than 22 bunnies will only reward a maximum of 9g, which isn't even enough to cover the entrance fee.

Catch ‘em all mode

In this mode you have 60 second to catch them all. The rewards are based on how long it takes you to catch every bunny. The gold amount will vary, rewarding up to 500g for a stellar run. Additionally, it is possible to win an XP egg the first time you complete it in under 50 seconds, and an ice cake for the first time you complete it in under 40 seconds. There does not appear to be a special prize for completing it in less than 30 seconds, but such a run is quite hard to accomplish.

Bunny Races

The bunny races you have to guess which ones will win the race. Just like in real animal races these bunnies are hard to predict who will win and which way they will go. If you win at least 3 out of 5 you will get 5000 gold to make up for all the gold you lost of betting on these silly things and 3x ice cakes. (Equip the luck ring on Random and bet primarily on bunny #2. For an investment of 40g, you'll be winning the 5000g reward often enough to make some good money here.)

In which case, 500 gold and an ice cake would mean you caught them all in under ~40 seconds. A rather impressive achievement no less, as those bunnies are absolutely crazy!
Kale
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:44 am

as those bunnies are absolutely crazy!

LOL
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby woolf223 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:56 am

yeah those rabbits are really crazy,as told maybe lgithspeeded or something else like pcp +::biggrin +::lol
your life you should guard,´cause sometimes it´s getting hard.

woolf223
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:59 am

I would call them unexpected personally, from what I remember of those races ^^

I did won 4 out 5 races once +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions