Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

vapor ring

vapor ring

Postby diklazam » Mon May 24, 2010 4:08 pm

i need to know where u can buy vapor ring. didnt find this information in walkthru. tx
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Re: vapor ring

Postby Kale » Mon May 24, 2010 7:02 pm

I believe the vapor ring was only available at the Guild of War in chapter 3. I recall their inventory updated after you completed enough quests for them, and it may have been included then. Unfortunately, the walkthrough does not bring this to your attention since it was written linearly, and it could not be known that the ring would serve some greater purpose later in chapter 4.

If you intend to play through LF2, you can get a ring called the 'Dancer's Pinnacle', which gives 30% evasion. With it, you should be able to get 50% evasion and learn the vapor wars spell for both Sarah/Wendala. Wendala can also use the Monk Bracers which gives +40% evade (The walkthrough details how to get this item). With it, Wendala should still be able to get 50% evasion in LF1 still.
Kale
Explorer

Postby antillon » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:07 pm

But Kale, in the walkthrough there are not any mention to the 'Dancer's Pinnacle'
antillon
Peasant

Postby Kale » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:42 am

Dancer’s Pinnacle is an item that is only available in Laxius Force II, chapter 7, as part of step #11. It is a fallback method to reaching 50% evasion without the Vapor Ring, but you can only acquire it once you're pretty far into Laxius Force II, unfortunately.

Wendala can still reach 50% evasion in Laxius Force I with the Monk Bracers though. (This was the item I was referring to being in the LF1 walkthrough) The Monk Bracers can be acquired in chapter 4 of LF1, as part of step #93 in the walkthrough. So pretty much the very end of LF1 unfortunately.

I’m not aware of any other item combination that allows Sarah or Wendala to reach 50% evasion beyond those two specific points in time (Wendala at the very end of LF1 w/ Monk Bracers, and Sarah in LF2 chapter 7 once you get the Dancer’s Pinnacle). There may have been an evasion boosting item combination I missed, when I ran those numbers way back when, but otherwise that's your earliest option to learn the skill without the Vapor Ring for each character.
Kale
Explorer

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions