Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

confused about louis

confused about louis

Postby anastacious » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:05 pm

hello im new to this game but ive been confused by louis..after the quest of cleaning out the sewers
louis interrupts and joins radom party...now louis is posioned.. i cure with item..when i move..he posioned again..i use a spell to cure him of this afflication...it does but when i move he is posion again...ive checked his equipment..all of it comes off except his sword..its locked.....now the confused part is ive been following mellowkat walkthrough..and nothing was mention about this condition..so im wondering is there something im missing or did..its annoying to have this character do this all the time..because he forced his way in,,and i cant change him or stop his condition...thanks
anastacious
Peasant

Re: confused about louis

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:21 pm

That is because you have the Reeker Bulb in your inventory.
This annoying item will poison characters all the time and only a few will be spared (immune), like Cocka-Cocka or Brussian.
Either drop the Bulb or deal with Louis' condition.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby vodunlady » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:09 pm

It's good to keep the bulb and deal with the condition as you go along, because it helps you out in the future for another quest, which helps out a little girl, just to give you a little hint...stock up on the antidote. lol - vodunlady +::whistle

W I P : CLAN OF THE TRICKSTER'S SCHOOL OF MAGIC & FIGHTING;
CHAOS & THE ANCIENT ONES - THE BEGINNING
GAME NOVEL SOON TO BE OUT - GAME IN THE WORKS ! ! !
vodunlady
Wanderer

Postby anastacious » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:24 pm

i see yes .. now.. i forgot about that ..thanks for the help guys ..as usual very effecient ..and worthy
anastacious
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions