Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Tips And Trick's to get Rich in Laxius Force 1 [Chapter 2]

Re: Tips And Trick's to get Rich in Laxius Force 1 [Chapter

Postby jyarceus1993 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:22 am

Question:Are there swords BETTER than the legendary sword?my legendary sword's maxed out...i can boost its Atk power to/over 1000.....so,are there swords that are actually better than the legendary sword AND you still can buy them? +::O_o How much do they cost??
Spoiler: show

La shai'a waqi'on motlaq bal kollon momken-Altair
jyarceus1993
DreamLord of Myst

Postby loof123 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:14 pm

I'm thinking it's the best sword for LFI if you have 650 attack. I don't remember which game 666 Sword is found though. Like Legendary Sword it's attack grows over kills.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby jyarceus1993 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:00 pm

the 666 sword is in LF II....so wats the max atk of that sword? :) (i'm getting off topic here)

jyarceus1993
DreamLord of Myst

Postby loof123 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:30 pm

I dunno... 666??? Lol.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Tyrellias » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:41 pm

861 in LF2
Tyrellias
Mercenary

Postby jyarceus1993 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:32 pm

thanks for the info :)

jyarceus1993
DreamLord of Myst

Postby yustars » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:24 am

seeliewight wrote:
yustars wrote:Btw i have 500.000 GoLD while Farm the Ebony Blade at chapter 2.. is that's enough to go Laxius force 2 or 3?? +::Dunno

Definitely NOT :)
There are tons of good equipment to buy, in Baretta's shop (LF1-3), in Balnuunla (LF2), even in Astral-Litz (LF3), and other places that I forgot. Plus, many boosts in Mage and Fighter's Guild (in LF3) that cost money.
I recommend getting atleast 2 million gold overall.

There's another useful bug in an older version of LF3 - Cindy can rob a chest in Cantal over and over again, getting you limitless gold at no risk (and some exp gained to Cindy).

Ah thank you very much for the answer and the Tips for LF 3 +::biggrin i will save it to my Notepad..? Now my gold is around 1.400.000 G ok i think i will farm the gold to 3.000.000 G to make preparation for Next Chapter and go to Laxius force 2 & 3 +::wizard
yustars
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:36 am

There's no advantage in buying the manor for 200,000 in LFI. If you go to buy it in LF2 after Luci has become queen you can get it for 90,000.

Also, when selling anaconda skins, don't go to the 'official' buyer in Adretana who offers 59g, go to Solwan who gives you 190g. Still not fabulous, but a lot more helpful.

Returning to the old topic of the bunny races, I found that not equipping the luck ring meant that bunny 2 won about every 3rd race, but with it, it was much less often. Don't know why - perhaps my version of LF?
littlebro
Ranger

Postby D-Squall » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:16 pm

yustars wrote:did u tired of farming gold from monster?? in chapter 2

Did U want to buy A expensive gear/ Sword or other item's much??
Did u want to buy a mannor As soon As Possible..?
Did u want bring so much gold/save it for Laxius Force 2 or Laxius Force 3 Here Read The Tips..

At Chapter [2]

Side Quest 3. Challenge Rebecca to a duel and win (Q26)

Head to the screen on the right. You will see a tent to the south. Talk to the woman on the left. She will introduce you to the guild of the wonderer. She says that to join you have to duel her. To do this press A and open up your allies list. Pick who you want to fight. If you pick random put the other three to the side. If you pick one of the other three put the two characters you don’t want to the side. Talk to her again to challenge her. Beat her and you will gain level 2 membership and +50 guild wanderer points. Quest complete. Talk to Rebecca again and ask her to teach. She will teach Sarah the White glowing spell for 25 gold. This spell allows her to heal poison/pox/venom/and cold all at the same time.

Alternately you could wait for Louis to join your party later and challenge Rebecca with him. Lose the fight with Louis and he will get mad and go off and change his battling Erika sword to a Ebony blade which increases attack points somewhat.

See the word on Bold.. it say After Louis Join your Party at Chapter 2 after you finished Sewer Quest, Immediatelly go to Rebecca And Dismiss 2 of ur Member's. press A to Dismiss 2 of ur member's , only fight with Louis to chalenge rebecca. Louis must lose then he will mad and change the Sword Battle Erika with sword called Ebony Blade [repeat this trick as much as u need] louis lost 99 time's u can get ebony sword 99 Time's too then Sell the Ebony Sword at item Shop at Tyrine Town it worth as 2112 GOLD +::YAY don't sell it at weapon shop at tyrine it will reduce the Price become 947 GOLD +::cry

Louis will fast to lose if use Skill War Wave, or Unequip all Gear on Louis or bring Reeker Bulp +::biggrin

Ok that's information i share to you while u play Laxius force At chapter 2

Btw i have 500.000 GoLD while Farm the Ebony Blade at chapter 2.. is that's enough to go Laxius force 2 or 3?? +::Dunno

I did that but Louis didn't unequiped his Ebony Blade.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby clear » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:11 am

how about in chapter 3?
clear
Adventurer

Postby nighty » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:10 pm

Is this trick working still? I tried that but I can't unequip the blade and it does not show in the inventory.
nighty
Peasant

Postby loof123 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:53 pm

nighty wrote:Is this trick working still? I tried that but I can't unequip the blade and it does not show in the inventory.

Yeah, not anymore. You can still fight with Louis and lose, but after that he equips the better blade and even if you lose again, you don't get a 2nd blade, and all the ebony blades are lost from your inventory...
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby nighty » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:01 pm

Would switching to "older" version of the game fix this? I'm in need of cash, I already spent everything I earned in chapter 1 :/
nighty
Peasant

Postby loof123 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:23 pm

I'm not sure. I think it could, but I can't think of a place you'd need too much money in Chapter 2, and as soon as you get to chapter 3, there is an amazing place to farm gold available from the beginning of the chapter. :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby nighty » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:31 pm

It did work :D So now off to farming cash on Louis :) Amazingly, Reeker Bulb is quite useful here.

"Amazing place" meaning the bunnies race? I have no patience for that. And I'm quite spoiled by LP III where you just needed to leave your money in Metrolia bank at the very beginning and then you didn't really had to worry about money, you could virtually buy whatever you needed.
nighty
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions