Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Great place for levelling up (Ch 2)

Great place for levelling up (Ch 2)

Postby harshith » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:33 am

Hi guys i found a great place for levelling your characters up. Remember the 3 squids you have fought in
mermaids area? They are here and can be killed many times thereby levelling up. I levelled up till i was in
60's, then i lost my patience as it is highly enough for me. The location is wrecked port area, to the very
lower left corner you can find this area. Hope this helps levelling your characters up :)
harshith
Bard

Re: Great place for levelling up (Ch 2)

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:37 am

Yeah, I know... I remember Patojonas mentioning that once at Laxius Forum, but that is in chapter 1 no?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Kale » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:24 am

The wrecked port is an area connected to the school district of Tyrine. It's the area that starts out with not that many squids, but the encounter kept growing larger (presumably) as you progress further in the chapter.

I liked that area myself, but the Reeker Bulb made grinding there a bit of a painful affair. It's much safer to stick to the single squid encounters in the sewers. Let the fast, poison-immune characters take them out before the Reeker Bulb can even take effect in battle. If that's not a concern, then it's a mighty fine area to level at.
Kale
Explorer

Postby harshith » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:27 am

No not in Chapter 1, it is in Chapter 2. Remember Random's school? Below it there's a dungeon besides
that there is an entrance to wrecked port, you will meet them there (3 squids- 2 blue, 1 pink ones)
we can almost get 369 exp or something and quite amount of gold.
harshith
Bard

Postby harshith » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:47 am

Kale, I can understand the problem but is it worth it? It can be used for completing a quest in Chapter 3 for
this you will get over 6000 exp but u will miss a good opportunity for earning money and raising levels, since
you cannot find any of these rare encounters in Laxius Force I.
harshith
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:08 pm

I thought it was on chapter 1 because you mentioned the squid of the mermaid cave... If you're mentioning the squids on Tyrine Firth, I think that someone mentioned in another topic... I myself, trained four hours, hours, hours and hours there before going to the third chapter, also is very good for Random's Legendary Sword to increase its power.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby harshith » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:44 pm

No, I was saying do you remember those three squids? (2 blue and 1 pink?) those can be found
here in ch 2 i.e wrecked port and they do not disappear after defeating so u can fight them
as many times as u can!
harshith
Bard

Postby ouahmed » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:26 pm

excuse me but i have fought blue squids red squids and purple ones but PINK ?????? +::Dunno +::Dunno +::Dunno +:::|
ouahmed
Wanderer

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions