Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Force - Heroes never die

Re: Laxius Force - Heroes never die

Postby Tomas » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:23 pm

The Mist Wraith on screen back respawns on re-entering the map and it's probably the best (yet still painfully slow) way how to level. You may level faster at the Mermaids, but it's for Random and Sarah only and you need the levels for Cocka-Cocka, too.
From my experience, it's possible to kill 6 Wraiths per minute, it is around 700 per hour so something like 30 000 XP and 2000 gold per hour.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby clear » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:27 pm

2,000 gold per hour +::O_o that looks big enough.
but anyway i decided to levelup in chapter two in the squids.
Many thanks to you Tomas.!
clear
Adventurer

Postby Tomas » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:32 pm

You are welcome.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Paula » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Tomas wrote:As far as I know, being high level enough and Torrent blade for Random is the only option - it's probably doable with 30+, but 35+ is safe bet. And having Cocka-Cocka as an adult Cockatrix is important, too - he can do/stand quite some damage.

I have been to both arms sellers in the Nomad Market and neither one of them offer the Torrent Blade for sell. Can I get it anywhere else? I can't get the the ruins to the goodies in the chests.
Paula
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:44 pm

It's the guy in the weaponry who offers the Torrent Blade. It can't be bought anywhere else. Maybe you have to talk to him several times before he offers it.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Paula » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:It's the guy in the weaponry who offers the Torrent Blade. It can't be bought anywhere else. Maybe you have to talk to him several times before he offers it.

I have asked both of the sellers at the market at least 25 times each and there is no offer for the Torrent Blade. Is my game bugged?
Paula
Wanderer

Postby Paula » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Paula wrote:
Cassiopeia wrote:It's the guy in the weaponry who offers the Torrent Blade. It can't be bought anywhere else. Maybe you have to talk to him several times before he offers it.

I have asked both of the sellers at the market at least 25 times each and there is no offer for the Torrent Blade. Is my game bugged?

My mistake, I had to click on 'deal' to get the offer. Unfortunately, I don't have $12,000 gold. Where is the best place to get the gold quickly?
Paula
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Well, you won't get that amount of money quickly. Have you already been to Khomre? You'll find a lot of gold bars that you can sell (best place for this is one of the women in Khomre cause she's the one to offer the most money for them) and then you'll have the money needed for the Torrent Blade.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Paula » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:Well, you won't get that amount of money quickly. Have you already been to Khomre? You'll find a lot of gold bars that you can sell (best place for this is one of the women in Khomre cause she's the one to offer the most money for them) and then you'll have the money needed for the Torrent Blade.

Yes, I have already been there. I have been leveling up in the ruins all day and have bought the Blade but still can't beat more than one 'monster' at the time. What a waste of time, but leveling up is the only way I can maybe get through there.
Paula
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:34 pm

You definitely have to level up. Otherwise this is impossible.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Previous

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions