Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

GOLD !

GOLD !

Postby hitamputih_1207 » Tue May 22, 2012 4:57 pm

how much gold should I save for the future expenses? +:::|
And I like asking questions, to keep learning; people with big egos might not want to look unsure.
hitamputih_1207
Wanderer

Re: GOLD !

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue May 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Well, it's quite hard to answer that question. It depends on what you want to buy. Everyone has different preferences.
You will always need money and things will become more and more expensive, but you'll also always have the chance to earn some money.
Just go ahead playing and you'll soon get an impression of how much money you can spend.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby hitamputih_1207 » Tue May 22, 2012 6:53 pm

I have 1 million Gold now at Tyrine.What level I should have when leave Tyrine? sorry for my bad English :)
And I like asking questions, to keep learning; people with big egos might not want to look unsure.
hitamputih_1207
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Tue May 22, 2012 7:24 pm

One Million????? I think that it's more than enough for this part of the game. Or maybe for everything. It actually depends, in a game I only level up when I can't beat a boss/monster, unless I'm really in the mood of grinding.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue May 22, 2012 9:41 pm

One million? ONE MILLION????? How the heck did you get ONE MILLION at that point of the game???
You sure won't have to worry about money, pal!
And as for the levels - what DS said.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby anu rulz » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:55 am

i think sum1 has mentioned this before but i will share one quick-money making method..lose the duel wid rebecca from the wanderer guild while playing wid louis..its easy wid the reeker bulb which poisons him..he will go off to get himself a sword(i dnt remember which one but i think the ebony sword) and each time he loses he gets yet another ebony sword which keeps adding to ur inventory.sell them for a cool 2000+ gold each, in the item shop at tyrine and make as much gold as u want..i found it much easier than the bunnies and less time-consuming... +::biggrin
anu rulz
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Tried that and didn't worked, I think that was a glitch from an older version of the game that now has been fixed. As I have the latest version of the game, I couldn't use that method.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions