Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Khomre & Valauus

Khomre & Valauus

Postby raindear » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:07 am

How do I trigger the conversation with the Chief Kuru that he can sense elements? I have tried "Maybe you can help me" "Maybe you know something"-with each of its choices, "Want to fight you", Want to duel", and none of them leads to the "sense elements" conversation. The guild hall was cleaned, the holes in the warehouse were patched, all the tigos have been killed, got the kid down off the hill, found Carmelias comb, I looked at the markings in the cave that Random says he is going to mention to the Chief Kuru, but when I go to the Chief Kuru, I can't get the right conversation to happen.

Where in Valauus is the Torrent Blade? It's not in the weapon shop or the armory, and I think I have talked to everyone in Valauus and no one seems to have it for sale. Of course, I only have about 500 gold, so I can't buy it, do I have to have enough money for it before it's offered to me?
raindear
Peasant

Re: Khomre & Valauus

Postby loof123 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:40 am

About Kuru conversation, you should have killed all the tigoes, + completed 3 quests of Pink Pedestal Guild and become a Grand Kur. (clean the warehouse, patch the holes and get the kid down) and you should have checked the wall that they were trying to dig. Who is a member of Pink Pedestal Guild? Random and Sarah or Sarah only?

About Torrent Blade It's in the weapon shop. Talk to the man and choose deal? Of course it's only 12K gold so I doubt you can buy it now though. Two ways I can think of to get it are Chests in Metrolian Ruins (one of them has about 6k gold) if you can make it that far and selling the gold bars for around 1k gold. You get 13 gold bars somewhere in Khomre but do the mermaid quest first. Oh and after you complete Pazaara there is an old man that gives you 6666 gold. Until you finish the chapter, don't worry it's not time limited.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby raindear » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:44 am

In Khomre all the tasks are completed. I think both Random and Sarah are Grand Kur, Random helped with all the quests. Well, I've made three attempts to get the conversation right, I'll give it one more go, then I guess I'll have to start Random's chapter again.

Valauus, oh, I have to say "deal", ok.
raindear
Peasant

Postby loof123 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:46 am

I'm sorry I don't remember more and I don't have a save file around that spot so I can check. If you want you could PM or e-mail me your save and I'd try to do it.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby raindear » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:55 am

I probably messed it up by trying to do it after the Tigos and before the Pink Pedestal Guild quests the first time. When/if I do it again, I'll wait til it's all done, and give myself a few more saves for safety's sake. I'll get it.
raindear
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions