Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Metrolia ruins

Re: Metrolia ruins

Postby littlebro » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:39 am

E-Daddy wrote:
Indinera wrote:Which brings me to another question -- Torrent Blade or Burning Ground + Pap Powder? You can't get them both (there's not enough gold in Ch 1 for this) so you have to choose. The free walkthrough recommends you get the ground and powder, but I heard that the Torrent Blade is very powerful! Which one is better to get, the blade or the ground and powder? In case you don't know,
Spoiler: show
the ground and powder can be bought from Douglas the Merchant after you complete the cannibal village quest (don't know how to spell the village name, sorry.)

You can get both - I did.
Use the gold bars to get the Torrent Blade; it gets overtaken after a time, but until you get to that point it is hugely useful, and not just in the Metrolian Ruins.
If you do what I suggest about leaving the chests in the early part of the Ruins until after you've got the seed pendant etc., that sets you up pretty well. Can't remember now whether I waited to do Namunama until after the Ruins or not; but if you do (and equip the luck ring) that gives you a whole stash of gold more.
littlebro
Ranger

Previous

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions