Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Problem recruiting wendala

Problem recruiting wendala

Postby motorola » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:40 am

I've set wendala free from that sunburn desert dungeon prison and return her to that suspicious slime, Charly. He only said to come back tomorrow. I tried spending a night at local inn, but random insisted to go straight to sankt leona. so I tried to move on to the inscription and report the dark order to the castle of sankt leona. I then spent the night in sankt leona inn, kill some wolves, go to hospital scene, talk to sarah before going to the room infested by demon wolves, but wendala just wouldn't show up. Am I missing something? thanks
motorola
Peasant

Re: Problem recruiting wendala

Postby Kale » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:03 am

This sounds like a Laxius Power I question, unless I am just horribly off base. My memory of this game is pretty much shot, and I can't locate the main walkthrough I used back then.

Is there any chance Wendala is still back in her cell waiting, or did she actually follow you out? When it says to "return", it may be referring to her cell rather than to Charly. Past that, advancing the plot to Sankt Leona may lock you out from completing certain quests. I vaguely recall there being issues of that sort.

Your best bet may be the Laxius Power shrine at: http://laxiuspower-shrine.goodforum.net/
-That's the most active community based around Indy's older freeware games that I am aware of, since the official one went kaput. There may be a few members here that know their LP history better than I do as well.
Kale
Explorer

Re: Problem recruiting wendala

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:21 pm

Kale always on the lookout for Laxius questions! :razz:
But how does he do it?? :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions