Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

LP1: Help Beating Orfuls

LP1: Help Beating Orfuls

Postby kkhohoho » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:11 pm

Hello there. :) Anyway, I've having trouble at a certain part of LP1, and this seemed like a good place to go to get help. I'm at the Minotaur's Coast, and I was able to basically slaughter my way through hundreds of minotaurs, thanks to Luciana and Guandia softening them up with Nymph's Para and Phylthotics, (I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong...) Luciana Mega-Bolting the heck out of them, and Random just applying percussive force. ...Then I get to Orfuls and his possy, and I finally find myself on the receiving end of the beatdown, rather than the other way around.

I'm just no sure what to do here. Softening Orfuls and his crew up like I did with the regular minotaurs just doesn't work so well, mainly because that these guys are just so freaking strong. And fast. Most of the time, the minotaurs get their first turns in before my party can so much as sneeze, and if they do enough damage, they can take out Sarah or Luciana in one or two blows. I tried swapping Luciana and Guandia out with Coryool and Batabog, and just use brute force, but that doesn't really help either. I've tried beating him 4 or 5 times already, and each time, I lost; I just don't know how to beat him. Can someone help me out here, please?

(PS.Here's my levels. Random:25. Sarah:25. Luciana:25. Guandia:21. Coryool:20. Herasia:13. Leanda:27. Don't have Wendala yet, though as I understand it, you need to beat Orfuls to get her. I didn't think I would need to grind, since I practically slaughtered dozens of minotaurs on my way to Orfuls, but...)

(PSS.I also posted this on the Laxius Power Shrine Forums, but they're not really that active these days, so I'm posting this here too. Just an FYI. ;)
kkhohoho
Mercenary

Re: LP1: Help Beating Orfuls

Postby Tomas » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:11 pm

These don't seem to be that high levels. Have you already beaten at least some of the optional bosses? For example Barandos (if I recall his name correctly), you get a pretty decent sword for beating him.
Other than that, I don't really remember this fight after so many years, so I can only give you some general advices - try inflict some conditions, defense down, attack up for you party, and then do as much damage as you can before you get killed...
Tomas
Ranger

Re: LP1: Help Beating Orfuls

Postby xblaze25 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:31 am

My recommended party-Random,Sarah,Luciana,Guanidia.Level(27)

I hope you have your characaters leveled up to get the following spells....Nymph's Para,PROTECTION(THIS IS THE KEY),Phagotysis and Quadra Strike.....Get some trouts and medicates(about 15) and MANY WHALES..first cast protection twice with luci....then in the meantime,attack up with sarah on random and nymph's......guanidia uses phagotysis,then u must be buffed up and their party weakened,now quadra strike the LEFT SIDE MINOTAUR as he is the most annoying one i think,simultaneously cast fire tempest(IT MAKES THEM BLIND!!!!) then the rest is your careful planning and revivng the KOed characters... +::Thumbup +::Thumbup

In order to become strong,there needs to be hatred,the more you hate,the more stronger you become.
xblaze25
Wanderer

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions