Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Wanderer's guild bug?

Wanderer's guild bug?

Postby Tonya83 » Thu May 22, 2014 2:15 pm

Hi, I seem to be having a problem with Leni. She is saying that I only have 230 points I've done:
Talk to noble
Walk the line -
Persuade a thief
Challenge Rebecca
Talked to the Kobold with high persuasion

When I go to the gossip option and ask if I can help her, she doesn't give me the option to talk to her friends. I just restarted my game again for the 3rd time to get an awesome save so I'm about to rip my hair out. Before I restarted this time it let me talk to her friends so I'm not sure what's going on any idea what I can do? I really hope I don't have to restart again as I've been power leveling and farming money to buy one of everything like crazy :( Is it detrimental that I do the talking to her friends ( as in if I don't then I will miss out on a later quest/reward) or will I be able to do it in LFII?

Thank you in advance! +::music
"Alright, go away. I have a tiny world to save." - Bryan Lee O'Malley
Tonya83
Peasant

Re: Wanderer's guild bug?

Postby Kale » Sat May 24, 2014 1:46 am

That sounds right to me:

Talk to noble (+50 GWP)
Walk the line (+5SP; No GWP)
Persuade a thief (Maaga-Ruthra Slippers, No GWP)
Challenge Rebecca (+50GWP)
Talked to the Kobold with high persuasion (+80GWP)

Dueling the Harpy to join the Guild is worth another 50GWP, bringing you up to your 230GWP.

The 30GWP for "gossip" -> "May I help you?" is the only other bonus you can get in LF1, as far as I know. I tested it out with an old save and was able to trigger that conversation immediately after joining the guild. The dialogue that comes up mentions something about walking a "whole lot". You may need to up your step count by walking around a "whole lot", if that dialogue is to be believed.

For what it's worth, my step count was just shy of 400,000. I imagine that is absolute, massive overkill though.
Kale
Explorer

Re: Wanderer's guild bug?

Postby Tonya83 » Sat May 24, 2014 10:52 am

Thank you for the reply, I actually got it to trigger last night after completing the dome +::YAY So it does sound like it has to do with distance travelled - cheers!
"Alright, go away. I have a tiny world to save." - Bryan Lee O'Malley
Tonya83
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions