Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Wind Child

Re: New game: Wind Child

Postby Jake69 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:54 am

Thanks I installed the fix for Abigail Rd. Am on the ship. Talked to the captain { brother }. Listened to conversation of Amelia and Mr. Brooks. Do I keep walking around the ship? Nothing seems to be happening. +::sos
Jake69
Wanderer

Postby ShadetheMystic » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:39 am

RRocket wrote:
ShadetheMystic wrote:Just to clarify, when you say 'Seraph Tunnels', do you mean the one with the two treasure rooms, or the one after the bluffs?

I have been all over both places. So with your instructions, which one are you talking about? I'm actually starting to wonder if I've got a bad version of the game. I had to download it several times to get it to install, and with the possible bug I described, it's possible something didn't come through in the download and install.

I haven't been able to find a false wall close to either entrance - from Mount Seraph or Seraph Bluffs.

I've been reluctant to include screen shots, because people not familiar with the engine might get confused with what a game looks like before it's finalized, by it seems I have no choice.

Spoiler: show

Jake69 wrote:Thanks I installed the fix for Abigail Rd. Am on the ship. Talked to the captain { brother }. Listened to conversation of Amelia and Mr. Brooks. Do I keep walking around the ship? Nothing seems to be happening. +::sos

Try sleeping in the left-most bed.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby briony » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:57 am

nicholas wrote:I am in Tori (under the sea). I have found 3 of the items for the crab but have not found the 4th one. I have been over all the territories at least 3 times each and still can't find the fourth one. Help. thank you so much for all your help so far but this probably won't be my last "help". LOL. Loving the game :)

Which ones do you have please then I may be able to help you with the other one
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Re: New game: Wind Child Tori

Postby pammyg » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:00 am

I am also having problem finding the fourth one.
I have Kaginawa
ashiko
Ninja

going in circles trying to find the fourth

many thanks

pam
pammyg
Peasant

Postby nicholas » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:24 am

I have the same three as Pam does.
nicholas
Bard

Postby briony » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:16 pm

nicholas wrote:I have the same three as Pam does.

Okay here goes - if you go back to where you found the Kaginawa (which is in a small rectangle shaped room)inside a multi sided shaped wall - go around it to the long wall on the far side (opposite a statue) and there is a secret passage that will take you to the Kisarigama - I hope that helps
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby pammyg » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:34 pm

yes, thankyou - finally found it. tricky one.

thankyou

pam
pammyg
Peasant

Postby Csik69 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:27 pm

I also keep travelling in and out of the Snake Caverns. I am starting to get confused and dizzy wondering where to go next. Is it possible to have a spoiler for this area. Thanks.
Csik69
Peasant

Postby nicholas » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:46 pm

I can't find the word to type in after entering the gold statue. I have tried everyones name, royal blood and even a few other names including the hugh crab's name.
Sorry... +::surrender
nicholas
Bard

Postby RRocket » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:33 pm

ShadetheMystic wrote:
RRocket wrote:
ShadetheMystic wrote:Just to clarify, when you say 'Seraph Tunnels', do you mean the one with the two treasure rooms, or the one after the bluffs?

I have been all over both places. So with your instructions, which one are you talking about? I'm actually starting to wonder if I've got a bad version of the game. I had to download it several times to get it to install, and with the possible bug I described, it's possible something didn't come through in the download and install.

I haven't been able to find a false wall close to either entrance - from Mount Seraph or Seraph Bluffs.

I've been reluctant to include screen shots, because people not familiar with the engine might get confused with what a game looks like before it's finalized, by it seems I have no choice.

The first one was all I needed to see. That switch was totally hidden, so it never occurred to me to try to flip a switch in that location. Thank you.
RRocket
Peasant

Postby briony » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:40 pm

nicholas wrote:I can't find the word to type in after entering the gold statue. I have tried everyones name, royal blood and even a few other names including the hugh crab's name.
Sorry... +::surrender

the statues give a hint but
Spoiler: show
the word is "destiny" in small letters
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby nicholas » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:55 pm

Ewwww. I typed that in but used a capital D. Lol thanks
nicholas
Bard

Postby briony » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:12 am

nicholas wrote:Ewwww. I typed that in but used a capital D. Lol thanks

No problem glad I could help
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby ShadetheMystic » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:16 am

Csik69 wrote:I also keep travelling in and out of the Snake Caverns. I am starting to get confused and dizzy wondering where to go next. Is it possible to have a spoiler for this area. Thanks.

In the last cavern, most likely the one that looks like a deadend, there is a room with wooden boxes off to the right. Check the candle on the wall to see what happens.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby briony » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:05 am

Hi shade I posted a query on Warfare site but I will ask here too - I have found the medallion for the cave at hospice and got in but when I try to return I turn on the lever but the spikes come up faster than I can get to them- what do I do or is this a bug - thanks
briony
DreamLord of Myst

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers