Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

DEMETRIUS

DEMETRIUS

Postby Academus » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:55 am

Good morning! I have gotten rid of the heaven cancer and received the angel gown. Now I visit Demetrius with Random and Wendala only, but Random does not offer to sell her, as Mellowcat stated at the end of her walkthrough. Why? Is there any chance I miss Wendala's abduction event at LF3?
Academus
Peasant

Re: DEMETRIUS

Postby Kale » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:02 am

Try talking to the quest giver at the Fighters' Guild about this quest one more time, to make sure it triggered properly. Then talk to Demetrius again to see if you can get the dialogue. If that doesn't work, you'll need to wait until LF2 and the conversation should be available at that point.

For whatever reason, the condition to advance the quest was changed in LF1, and appears to be impossible without an older version of the game. Waiting until LF2 will still work though; just make sure to trigger the conversation as the walkthrough indicates once you can.
Kale
Explorer

Postby Academus » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:38 pm

Thanks Kale!!
Academus
Peasant

Postby loof123 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:53 pm

Yes, the earliest time you can do it in LFII is in Chapter 7 when you are about to head off to the port sewers. Just so you know :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions