Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Gossip Skill

Gossip Skill

Postby Jake69 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am

I do not have Random's Gossip skill. How do I get this skill? Random is on Level 50.
Jake69
Wanderer

Re: Gossip Skill

Postby Kale » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:54 am

The gossip skill is learned in the Thieves Guild during chapter 3. You have to complete Q70 "Steal the Council of Mt Zulles chest"; or possibly X number of Thieves Guild quests, if you complete the quests in a different order. Then talk to Tibor (the green haired thief) using the "gossip" topic and Random will learn it.

You have to learn it before you complete another quest for the Thieves Guild though, or the option will disappear. The entire Thieves Guild quest chain has several one-time only rewards that are equally easy to miss.
Kale
Explorer

Postby Jake69 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:32 pm

If I did not get the gossip skill what do I do?
Jake69
Wanderer

Postby Kale » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:11 am

You can either go back to an earlier save in chapter 3, or continue on without it. I don't recall that the gossip skill did all the much, apart from allowing you to complete Q63 "Slay the behemoth" in chapter 3. Other Thieves Guild quests rewards though, namely the persuasion, mercantile, etc. bonuses are a bit more important.

I'd recommend beating the game on your own first. Then you can decide if it's worth starting over following the walkthrough to the letter. That's ultimately your call either way.
Kale
Explorer

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions